Guide To Upgrading Monsters[WIP]

<<

Ironmite_651

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 pm

[WIP]

How Do I Level Up My Monster?

You need to collect slimes. They will be sacrificed in order to give your monster XP. This costs silver, varying on the type of slime you use and the level of stars of your monster.
BBFB61CE-8326-417F-B4FD-1D44F872002A.jpeg
Slame, Security And Superioritey (From Left To Right)
BBFB61CE-8326-417F-B4FD-1D44F872002A.jpeg (121.98 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

Slame- COMMON- Gives the least XP
Security-UNCOMMON- Gives a decent amount of XP
Superioritey-ELITE- Gives the most XP

Where To Find Slimes?

Slimes can be obtained in many ways.

METHOD 1
Slime Forests-They can be found in story mode maps. After battling them, you will get a variety of slimes.
031A170F-6088-403A-A8BF-E2DDC8ECF7DE.jpeg
Slime Forest (They Look Grey After Obtaining All Slimes)
031A170F-6088-403A-A8BF-E2DDC8ECF7DE.jpeg (147.02 KiB) Viewed 2220 times

METHOD 2
Market-They can the purchased from the market separately or through slime eggs. Slime eggs cost 11k silver each, and costs 2k silver to crack at the hatchery. Any of the 3 slime types can be hatched.
METHOD 3
Blacksmith- Slimes can be crafted in the blacksmith. You will need the recipe for the slime and also the resources.
METHOD 4
Store- Slimes can be purchased through the store.

How Do I Star Up My Monster?
You can star up your monster once it has reached maximum level.
83B84EFB-3B93-4BF5-BF33-4B2DD5FFD99F.png
A Max Level 4* Monster
83B84EFB-3B93-4BF5-BF33-4B2DD5FFD99F.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2216 times

For example, this monster here is a 4*. You cannot level this monster up anymore unless you increase its stars. This will increase the maximum level from level 30—>40. You can star up by sacrificing other monsters with a certain number of stars. For example, in order to star up a 4* monster into a 5* monster, I will need another 4 monsters to sacrifice which all need to be 4*.

How Do I Upgrade My Monster’s Skills?
This can be done with skill-up monsters. You have to go to the levelling up section and then select the correct skill-up monster. This will sacrifice it and upgrade a random skill by 1 level.
There are 3 types:
Artagnen (for elite and below monsters)
Athos, Aramis and Porthos (for epic monsters)
Athos: Can only be used to upgrade Plant, Fire and Normal Elements
Aramis: Can be only used to upgrade Rock, Ice and Psychic Elements
Porthos: Can be only used to upgrade Electric, Water and Ghost Elements

It is suggested that you use epic skill ups carefully. These can be hard and take long to obtain, so use wisely on good monsters.
Legendary Skill Up Monsters(for legendary and myth monsters)
There is 1 legendary skill up monster for each element.
The best way to obtain legendary skill up monsters for free is to buy them from honour shops which cost 300k honour for 10 fragments. You will need 50 fragments to synthesise a full legendary skill up monster.
————————
Skill up monsters can be purchased in the market, honour shops or be purchased through the store.

Upgrading Talents
There are different rarity of talents. To upgrade talents you will need 5 runes. Each element has its own elemental tune (fire monster needs fire runes to upgrade talents). In addition to this, each talent has its own rarity (common,uncommon,elite,epic,legendary). You will need 5 runes of the correct element and rarity to upgrade a talent.

Where To Obtain Runes?
Runes can be obtained by buying from the market, honour shop or purchasing in the store. They also can be obtained by doing story mode quests/tasks, doing caves in story mode dungeons, doing sieges/attacking creeps or be won through events.

Also, you can synthesise 5 runes of the same rarity to create 1 rune of the rarity above (5 epic runes will create 1 legend rune).

CONTINUES BELOW ↓
Last edited by Ironmite_651 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ironmite_651

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Cultivation Guide (Stat Bet)

Cultivation uses life essence (a resource) or 25 gold coins to boost a monsters stats.
The 6 stats are: HP, ATK, DEF, MATK, MDEF, SPD

When cultivating, random stats will be chosen and can either go up or down. To increase cultivation, when you cultivate you always want a positive overall increase. There is a little tick box to automatically save cultivation’s that are positive overall.

Your overall cultivation level can be told by the letter which appears above your monster (from lowest to highest: E,D,C,B,A,S,SS)

ESSENTIAL:Before cultivating, you need to understand what stat/s to focus on upgrading.
7CE77704-CD40-4CC9-9433-A6C416E90192.jpeg
What Each Cultivation Stat Means
7CE77704-CD40-4CC9-9433-A6C416E90192.jpeg (255.71 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

1. Determine its attack type (ATK or MATK). You can do this by checking if ATK stat or MATK is higher. Whichever is higher is the type of attack you want to cultivate. Vertedeath is a MATK monster so ATK cultivate will not increase the monsters strength at all and therefore useless

2. Determine what type of monster it is. This will help you to decide which stats you want to focus on. Use vertedeath as an example.
7F703067-DAEC-4051-9AF1-9352415C3CEB.jpeg
Vertedeath
7F703067-DAEC-4051-9AF1-9352415C3CEB.jpeg (377.83 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

As you can see, vertedeath’s MATK>ATK, so it is a MATK monster. That is a stat you would want to cultivate. Another stat which is high is health. So you would want to upgrade the health stat. Vertedeath’s speed is very low, so it would be useless to waste a cultivation on upgrading speed.

-For a tank monster, like Sturway, the key stats to upgrade would be HP, DEF and MDEF.
-For a glass cannon, like neol, (a monster which outputs very high damage, but has low hp/MDEF/DEF), the key stats would be ATK or MATK (Whichever damage type it is) and maybe speed as sometimes it has high speed.
-For balanced monsters, like draconius, there aren’t any key stats. You can choose what stat you would like to focus. For example, if I want draconius to do more damage, I would increase the ATK stat. Or if I want it to tank a little better I would upgrade DEF+MDEF.

Best Way To Cultivate Monsters
Save up loads of life essence (maybe a weeks worth). Then choose a monster to cultivate. Keep cultivating till it is an A rank. Only allow cultivation’s that are overall positive to increase level (cultivation’s could be negative). Then, focus on a particular stat/s.
DO NOT ACCEPT
-Cultivation that lowers your focused stat/s
-Cultivation that is extremely overall negative (like -5 overall)

ACCEPT
-Cultivation that makes your focused stat/s higher even if negative (unless the overall negative cultivation is really low, like -5)
-Cultivation that is overall positive (unless lowering focused stat by -2 or higher)

How To Obtain Life Essence?

Life essence can be easily obtained in many ways
-Purchase on the market (25k silver each)
-Buy from league shop every day (100+ league tokens)
-Death Altar (gives 1-5)
-Events

Return to General Discussion