FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game server unreachable

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

DarkRhoads

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 am

Game server unreachable

From sometime 4 am and 4pm (the time I worked and was unable to play) something happened to the game that im not entirely sure of. It tells me game servers are unreachable please check internet connection but meanwhile i am able to surf the web and do any other multitude of things including Skyping so I know my internet connection is fine. I don't see many posts about this so im not sure if it's a server side issue or not but I figured I would post. I've been locked out for the majority of the day and am definetly losing out on valuable play time and possible Rez. (If not bring farmed by members not experiencing this issue) is anyone else experiencing this? Does support know anything about this? Is support trying to fix it. Is there a maintenance I wasnt informed of? I cannot find any answers anywhere. Someone please answer.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Game server unreachable

Hi DarkRhoads,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. The issue has been fixed. Please check and confirm.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Glassteel_716

Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 am

Re: Game server unreachable

This has not been fixed. I have reinstalled and restarted my device multiple times.

Return to Bug Report