Moderators: support1, support9

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:34 am

Re: Bug Collecting Ongoing [Reward Offered!]

LordDark wrote:Name : LordDark
Server : Server 1 Kingdom 2 .
Bug/Glitch : Turrets Remain Taking Less Damage Even If You Attacked It With A Huge Sum Of Troops ,

Hi LordDark,

Could you please elaborate on the issue with some examples or details?

Screenshot or battle info would be helpful as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Yngla

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Username: Yngla
Server No: Kingdom 2 server 1
Bug: Few "mine attacked mail" notifications
Description: I do mostly not receive in-game mail when someone attacks a mine and takes over it.
Steps: well, attack some mines to take over them and then wait for others to attack them.
Screenshots: n/a

Regards
/Y
<<

Chargers21

Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 am

When doing "try your luck" daily every once In a while it tells me that I have insufficient gold when I still have one free try left from my VIP level. The simple fix is just leaving and then going back then it allows me to use my last free try.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

Daenerys wrote:Username: Daenerys
Server No: 1

Bug: Different amount of heroes show up in Tavern> Manage and City Management>Dispatch. Unable to dispatch absent heroes.

Description: When I try to dispatch heroes from my main city to another, only a few heroes show up, but when I try to recruit from the tavern, it says my city heroes is maxed. And when I go to the manage tab in the tavern, it shows more heroes in my main city, that are not shown for me to dispatch to another city.

Steps: Try to dispatch from Main city to castle via City Management, and < 10 heroes available to dispatch. Try to recruit from tavern and it gives message that Recruitable heroes is maxed. Go to tavern > manage tab and 10 heroes are shown. Heroes that I want to dispatch do not show up available to be dispatched and I have no actions taking place at the time. Tried to restart game and log in from different device and neither solution worked to fix it.

Screenshots:

Hi Daenerys,

We've tested (basing on your entry) for a while but have failed to recreate your situation. Could you please confirm that whether there were any other actions that you hadn't noticed? Because if you access actions via the horse icon on the sidebar, that only indicates how many combatant actions are ongoing. To view the complete actions info, please go to the bottom button "Actions", where you can also check the dispatch actions...etc.

In your case, if some of your heroes had been involved in ongoing actions in "Actions". The Tavern info and your City Management info were not supposed to match each other.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Toiseach_375

Post Mon May 11, 2015 2:15 am

I am unable to change an officer. When I try I get a "Server Error" message. I have tried exiting the game and logging back in and I've tried at different times in the day but I still get the same error.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (343.59 KiB) Viewed 9195 times
<<

Luckdoom1

Post Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 am

Username: Luckdoom1
Server No: Server 1 kingdom 2
Bug: cannot recall my cavalry army back from oasis
Description: so a player started attacking my oasis, so i quickly dispatched my cav army onto my oasis, then the player attacking stopped attacking, after a while i tried recalling my army but it was unresponsive.
Steps: After pondering on what to do, i tried going into city menu and recall from there, when i pressed it, it looked like it worked but when i clicked it nothing happened, so in the end i just abandoned the oasis and got back my troops, kinda annoying..
Screenshots: I put screen of the place
Attachments
image.jpg
This is the screen shot
image.jpg (453.28 KiB) Viewed 9161 times
<<

Luckdoom1

Post Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 am

Username: Luckdoom1
Server No: Server 1 kingdom2
Bug: reducing troop amount then reduces straight to one
Description: when ever i want an exact amount of troops but i have more than i need i use the minus button on the left side to reduce the troops, sometimes it works only for a few times then reduces all the troops to 1.
Steps:
Screenshots: the cavs is reduced
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (446.81 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri May 22, 2015 9:47 am

Toiseach_375 wrote:I am unable to change an officer. When I try I get a "Server Error" message. I have tried exiting the game and logging back in and I've tried at different times in the day but I still get the same error.

Hi there,

Please provide us your ROTK username and server no. And if you can provide more details about the issue that'll be helpful. Please make sure that your client version is up to date. The current newest version is 1.0.9 btw.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Smarty411_679

Post Sun May 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Smarty411
Kingdom2 server1

When trying to buy gems it says there is a certain amount of pages to buy them off of but none show up at all. The other special resources are fine in this regard. It is only the gems that do not show properly.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (170.23 KiB) Viewed 9147 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 am

Smarty411_679 wrote:Smarty411
Kingdom2 server1

When trying to buy gems it says there is a certain amount of pages to buy them off of but none show up at all. The other special resources are fine in this regard. It is only the gems that do not show properly.

Hi Smarty411,

If the market page is blank, that means no body put that specific resource on sale yet. Some special resources are in short and hard to get. Please wait for a while and check again later.

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report