Moderators: support1, support9

<<

GETNASTY

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Re: Bug Collecting Ongoing [Reward Offered!]

Username: GETNASTY
Server No: 1
Bug: alliance box gold
Description: when I logged in I noticed I had about 5 alliance boxes, when I redeemed them all of them said I recived 0 gold, but when I looked at my gold amount it had gone up, ever since then I look at my gold before I redeem them and when I do it will still say i didn't get any gold, but when I looked, it will go up.
Steps: look how much gold you have, open alliance boxes and make sure they say 0 gold, watch how your gold will go up
Screenshots: don't have any alliance boxes to show you :/
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:35 am

LaPrimaDonna wrote:World Task "Valiant Fighter" keeps popping up after sometimes collecting crops and etc. Also I can not turn in the quest (it has been already completed), so the checkmark keeps flashing in the upper right hand corner. It does not leave until I exit the game. Thank you, LaPrimaDonna (also it has happened when I clicked the refresh tavern button.)

Hi LaPrimaDonna,

Could you please elaborate on "also it has happened when I clicked the refresh tavern button"? We don't quite sure we fully understand the issue you are referring to here. If you don't mind, please reply in another entry with the details about the Tavern refresh issue.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:39 am

Perseus65 wrote:There is a bug where I cannot collect a world task reward for killing 20000 NPC troops. The message says task incomplete.

Hi Perseus65,

Could you please confirm whether the task is complete or incomplete? If you are able to attach a screenshot and detailed description to it. That'll help us figure it out.

BTW, please follow the format of the bug report entry.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 am

LV86 wrote:Fix this.

Hi LV86,

Would you mind giving us a bug description?

That would help us figure it out.

Thanks for the cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

LV86

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:06 pm

The screenshot I attached was a world task that would show up as cleared but you could not collect it and it would continue to blink as if not collected.

Also chat is blank today.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 am

LV86 wrote:The screenshot I attached was a world task that would show up as cleared but you could not collect it and it would continue to blink as if not collected.

Also chat is blank today.

Hi LV86,

Would you mind elaborating on the chat blank issue? We'd suggest you submit it as a separate entry. The more details you can provide, the quicker we are able to figure it out and it also helps the team to evaluate your report as well.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Duke

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Username: Duke
Server: 1
Bug: all chat screenshot blanc
Lately chat screens are blanc And Every hour or so it comes back for à minute or so...
image.jpg
image.jpg (401.88 KiB) Viewed 7028 times
<<

Daenerys

Post Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:23 am

Username: Daenerys
Server No: 1

Bug: Different amount of heroes show up in Tavern> Manage and City Management>Dispatch. Unable to dispatch absent heroes.

Description: When I try to dispatch heroes from my main city to another, only a few heroes show up, but when I try to recruit from the tavern, it says my city heroes is maxed. And when I go to the manage tab in the tavern, it shows more heroes in my main city, that are not shown for me to dispatch to another city.

Steps: Try to dispatch from Main city to castle via City Management, and < 10 heroes available to dispatch. Try to recruit from tavern and it gives message that Recruitable heroes is maxed. Go to tavern > manage tab and 10 heroes are shown. Heroes that I want to dispatch do not show up available to be dispatched and I have no actions taking place at the time. Tried to restart game and log in from different device and neither solution worked to fix it.

Screenshots:
Attachments
image.jpg
Heroes showing up under Tavern> Manage
image.jpg (217.42 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
image.jpg
The only heroes shown available to dispatch
image.jpg (174.39 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
<<

Duke

Post Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:47 am

Chat emoji appears black

Username: Duke
Server: 1

Bug: chat cannnot start with emoji. When you do it will be black.

image.jpg
image.jpg (166.23 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
<<

LordDark

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Name : LordDark
Server : Server 1 Kingdom 2 .
Bug/Glitch : Turrets Remain Taking Less Damage Even If You Attacked It With A Huge Sum Of Troops ,
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report