FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bug Collecting Ongoing [Reward Offered!]

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Joseph

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: Bug Collecting Ongoing [Reward Offered!]

I can't log on 5 hours trying this is horrible please do something.
<<

Chargers21

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:37 am

I found a bug that occurs soon after starting the game. When being instructed to do warpath #2 the game asks you to advance the soldiers and pause the archers. However when it asks you to pause the archers there were 2 or 3 instances where the action bar didn't change so there was nothing for me to click on, this made it to where I had to refresh the game 2 or 3 times just to get past that one part.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 am

Joseph wrote:I can't log on 5 hours trying this is horrible please do something.

Bfrancisco wrote:I am still experiencing problems getting on the game and I need to get on to keep building buildings and troops before my no war time runs out.

Iceman wrote:I have tried from multiple devices, can't get on at all.

Hi there,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The login issue has been fixed. Please check and confirm. We're sorry to inform you that this issue is excluded from the in-game bug, so it does not meet the criteria of this Bug Collecting Ongoing [Reward Offered!] thread.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

LV86

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:41 am

There is no way to distinguish different regions amongst players. It always says Kingdom2 server1.
It would be very helpful if you would also put a region number in that area especially since the market is limited to the region one is in.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 am

LV86 wrote:There is no way to distinguish different regions amongst players. It always says Kingdom2 server1.
It would be very helpful if you would also put a region number in that area especially since the market is limited to the region one is in.

Hi LV86,

Thank you for the suggestion and feedback, we'll forward them to the team for their future consideration.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and love.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

TheRealLordhood

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Username: TheRealLordhood
Server No: 1
Bug: no push notifications on Attacks or system letters
Description: when being attacked we no longer recieve the little convenient pop up saying that troops are steadily on there way. We also no longer get a system mail stating how many troops are being sent

Screenshots: Obviously I can't get a screen shot of no pop up
<<

Ragnar

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Username: Ragnar
Servernumber: 1
Bug: able to command opponent troops on turn 1 and double rows of own troops on turn 2
Describtion: I attacked an inactive neighbour. During turn 1 my troops were positioned on the upper side of the screen, not on the lower side (really strange) I was able to command the opponent troops (me screen shot sadly). On turn 2 the troops switched back, opponent on the upper side as usual, mine all over the screen in 2 rows... Difficult to explain just check snap shot attached.
Attack took place about 10/15 minutes ago
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 6906 times
<<

LaPrimaDonna

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:40 am

World Task "Valiant Fighter" keeps popping up after sometimes collecting crops and etc. Also I can not turn in the quest (it has been already completed), so the checkmark keeps flashing in the upper right hand corner. It does not leave until I exit the game. Thank you, LaPrimaDonna (also it has happened when I clicked the refresh tavern button.)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (217.83 KiB) Viewed 6901 times
<<

Perseus65

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:34 am

There is a bug where I cannot collect a world task reward for killing 20000 NPC troops. The message says task incomplete.
<<

LV86

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:16 am

Fix this.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (239.68 KiB) Viewed 6901 times
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report