FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi you fail me yet again!

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

JemJem_761

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Haypi you fail me yet again!

I received this warning yesterday and i am speechless, i felt like the humanity yet again lose touch in this world. I was hoping that the more education we learn from school, we gain those knowldge and we get smarter, but in this Ss(pic) i am about to show you will blow you out of this world. THIS IS BY FAR THE STUPIDIST MAIL i received in my entire life. I hope you are proud of this haypi.

Just a little background of me, i played World of WArcraft until now, i played Starcraft 1, 2, Swarms, Diablo 1,2,3. Dota1-2, League of Legends, Just to name a few and their betas. These games are by far the well known games in PC world. In my gaming life, i never received a letter so stupid, i dont know how to react.

so i read this letter carefully and know what i did wrong, but i can not find myself in the wrong side of this letter.

You are threatening me to get ban because i attacked your precious chinese player lovely_day many times, i never read a rule that says i am not allowed to attack the same person many times, you allowed it in your game, if you have problems with it, ITS NOT THE PlAYERS FAULT that the game froze/lags but its your programming side. You allowed it in the game, we use it and there should never be a consequence with it, if you do not like it, fix it ASAP. You can quick patch this easily.

We gave you suggestions in beta to limit attacks in all cities like old haypi, but you are thick headed and greedy. You want us to spend money for war refuse because it is easy to steal sub cities.

Again i am going to say this one more time, IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT that the game freezes/lags . It your games fault. I do not give a care if your precious chinese player had a bad experience with this, this is a war game. If he does not like getting attacked, give him a link of farmville app, or solitare app. He might get good with that.

Again, this is your fault and threatining me to get ban because i attack the player i do not like is STUPID. PUt this in your thick skull. It might help to better your game.

Thank you.
<<

JemJem_761

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Re: Haypi you fail me yet again!

Ss pc of the mail.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (432.65 KiB) Viewed 4774 times
<<

support7

Elite

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

Re: Haypi you fail me yet again!

Dear JemJem,
We are very sorry about this.

In version 1.0.3, this action by sending over 100 queues at the same time will cause freeze issue on both your and the defender's sides. In version 1.0.4, we have done something to improve that. As we were not sure when version 1.0.4 would be available at that time, we assumed that if too many people do this as a strategy, it would be terrible for most of the players. Therefore, we had to send this mail to you, in the hope of making the game more pleasant for all the players.

Truely it is our responsibility to set some limit on this, we will try our best to make improvement for the game.

Now that version 1.0.4 is available for download, we hope this issue will be improved to a large extent. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and we hope you can continue to enjoy the game!

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report