FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for a better game

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Massedamha

Post Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 am

Suggestions for a better game

Well i dont know from where to begin but i will try to sum up my ideas here.
The game started very well , i started playing maybe in Jan or earlier .
Game play was very smooth, the game had a promising take off all players were happy. then the updates started coming. the game developers got greedy and started to force people into buying coins to get through their daily games .
i will try to focus on some points and try to provide a solution i don't know if its applicable but as a player of the game this is what i see.

Point 1 " Support"

Support is there in game to facilitate the game play and to be present when needed unfortunately support is no where to be found in this game and even when messaged they have a standard reply.
When there is a conflict within game and they reply they never try to explain . they just stat we are right you are wrong i even messaged them if i am wrong can you please explain , they never replied.
New features in game are never explained , we as players have to try and come up with an explanation. support should be there for that it's there job to make the game easier for players.

Point 2 " Heroes"

I used about 20 Epic hero card trying to get a legendary hero but i didnt each card is for 200 coin and the 200 coin is about 20$ thats around 400$.

Repricing for the coins and cards should be done i read another topic here about that for Baron i think and he had a wonderful suggestion, it Should be 5-10 coins for a green hero, 10-20 for blue hero, 50 for epic hero : with the chance of recruiting legendary hero" and 200 for guaranteed legendary hero.

Point 3 " Daily logins rewards"

Every day you log in you get a reward, rewards should be better and enhanced .

Point 4 " VIP "

First to activate VIP : in the beginning when i started the game we had the 1 year VIP activation Card and it costed around 270 or 350 coins then you changed that to 5 coin to one day and 20 coins to a weeks so they year now cost around 1040 coin that is triple what is used to be. lets agree on something not all players here are billionaire or millionaires some people play for fun and might want to spend some money but not a fortune on a phone game . 100$ for one year of VIP and all that is without increasing the VIP level .

Second Increase the VIP Level : if i wanted to reach VIP 10 i would need to login for about 3-5 years which is meaningless or i have to use coin again and then it would cost a fortune again we are not millionaires to buy all that. repricing need to be done and i will quote also Baron in this
Give people 1000 points a day, not 100. Give players a meaningful reward for playing. " the more times they login the more points they get start from min 100 and reach 1000"
Remove 100 and 300 point options because they are worthless.
10 coins – 500 points
15 coins – 1000 points
30 coins – 2500 points
50 coins – 5000 points
100 coins – 10000 points

Point 5 " Map and troops speed"

it was a good thing that you canceled the sudden speed up cards and made it time reduction but still there is a glitch i can use more than 1 reduction card while it should be only used once, but this idea was good, on the other hand you increased the map size with decreasing the map speed making the time needed for the normal player tasks like farming, attacking oasis, attacking people takes forever " triple to be more accurate". Map troops speed should be revised and don in a way to prevent these long time attacks . Also Map need zoom in and zoom out options.

Point 6 "Troops combat stats"

recently in update you made the royal knights immortal nothing can be done against an army of royal knights , Sorcerers are now of no value, it needs reevaluation and its a good thing you decreased the distance covered by knights and royal knights in battle.

Archer and Catapults stats showed be revised to .

Point 7 " Role of alliance "

till now i cant find any rule or feature or benefit of joining an alliance or being in one except for the Alliance tech , there should be more involvement of other alliance members with each other an a clear alliance activity.

Point 8 " Alternative Accounts, Sharing and trading "

Recently when i contacted support they said that its OK to use alts, Alts kill the game play, there should be a way of limiting them bu pairing devices to accounts where a player cant have more than 1 or 2 accounts per region paired with the same device. also no more than 2 or three devices to use the same account and there should be a way to pair and un pair the account from the device and vice versa , and no more than 1 pairing per day so no one can keep pairing his alts account to phone.

Point 9 " Last update and Troops Massacre"

No one really understood what you meant whit troops massacre and lots of people lost their armies that was due to support not being there to help us understand. in my opinion this feature should be only in Manors and Forts while no massacre in the main city.
A solution for the mess that happened now you should roll back to the last data backup before update and try to compensate players in order to come and play again , if you checked or logged on into game now it's like a haunted town no one plays there any more. 40-50% of player quit the game .

Point 10 " Strategy"

Lately i noticed that in order to keep the gaining profit from the game you increase the cost of items on existing players rather than recruitment of new players , this has to be changed in order to maintain the game.
The game has to be marketed through various channels in order to recruit as many players as possible , encourage new players to start the game . develop the the other platform versions. the game would be fun then and enjoyable rather than the situation we are in now.

Point 11 " NPC Forts and Manors"

To occupy a Fort or a manor from NPC its very difficult with the defenses and troop counts , it should be revised and more forts to be available for each region .

Point 12 " Activities and tasks and rewards "

More activities and tasks to be planned for the players to keep them interested in game

Point 13 " Royal Horde "

troop count needs to be reevaluated and to more than one per week 2-3 times and to be easier for players to obtain

Point 14 " Royal Cellars"

RC LVL 4 to be more than 6-8 per region " Out put to be increased"
RC LvL 5 to be more than 2-3 Per region

Locations of each day cellars to be sent in a letter at reset so players can find it easily rather tan scrolling all the MAP

Point 15 " Items and rushing"

the chances of dropping items has to be increased more levels to be added and towers too.

Point 16 " Player opinions"

Try to reach out for players see what they think to improve the game , try to apply and assess what they need and try to make a vote for conflicts make a small committee to be your eyes in the game and help you improve the game.
in the End the players are your customers and they should be satisfied.

Point 17 " Coin Hacking and glitches "

Not sure about it but i think there are some players who can hack coins in there account and they should be investigated.

Point 18 " Market enhancment "

i should be able to see the time needed for the resources i bought to reach city .

Point 19 " Item enhancment "

i should be able to use other items to enhance and if i sell an enhanced item i should be able to get some of the soul stones i used.

that's all i can think off for now maybe i can add some points later but to help and save the game from where its going now
<<

Novakane1399

Post Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Re: Suggestions for a better game

I essentially agree with all the points the previous poster explained, but my biggest issues and ones that I believe keep new players from getting attached or hooked on the game is not being able to tell when a new server opens and also not being able to start a new account on a different server, and being put in an older server that already has high level players and full alliances.

My first experience with the game was great and I got hooked. I started on a newer server(highest level was late teens)and even though I had no chance at catching the top 10 I was able to push into the top 50 and actually help my alliance(#3 on the server) and participate in the alliance wars. I took a break for health reasons(a couple months)and when i came back I created a new account and was put on a server with players already at lvl 42+. This completely took the competiveness and most of the fun out of the game for me.

Joining a server that already has players lvl 30+ Or even 25+ Severely discourages you from continuing to play on that server because by the time you start to build an army and really start getting into the game you get farmed by higher levels or initially are placed so far away from the core of players that your surrounded by abandoned lvl 2,3,4 cities and have essentially no interaction with other players, making the game pointless and boring.

I think this is an issue with a lot of new players that try and play this game. You have no chance at competing with the other players and there is nothing to strive for since 100+ people already beat you to it. I understand the need to try and keep the servers active but I think there are ways to achieve both.

Maybe combining the top halves of 2 or more servers and the bottom halves together so that the levels are more evenly distributed and the higher levels will have much more competition(which if they are putting that much time into the game it should make it more fun) and the lower levels and new players could maybe restart fresh or choose to accompany the higher levels. The lower half could also just maintain their levels and have the content ahead of them reset. Whatever works just something to keep the game competitive and allow all new players a chance at glory regardless of when you choose to start the game.

When I was trying to figure out if a new server had opened I checked the forums and the last thread I saw related to the servers hadn't been updated since 2013 and I was unable to find anything else so I chanced it and was put on a server with three players already at lvl 39. I think allowing players to easily create a new account or even use the same account but start anew on a fresh/different server would give people that unexpectedly have to take a prolonged break, or are put into an older server the opportunity to still have that competiveness, the sense of community that only comes from active wars and alliances.

The forums in general seem to be neglected with the majority of posts/topics dating to 2013. I'm not sure if that is due to a lack of moderators or just a lack of active players, but I think if you made the game easier for new players to have fun when starting up and to be involved with the game community. Instead you are such a low level that you can't compete with 85% of the server and not knowing anybody while all the active alliances are already full and weeks/months into the game. This makes it extremely difficult to really enjoy and appreciate the game as it should be.

Doing something about these issues would help bring in a new crowd of haypi players and encourage older players to come back knowing that they can actually get a fresh start and enjoy the game again. Also if you need help with forum moderation, as in keeping topics and the haypi community updated send me a message I would be more than happy to help get this game that i love playing back to being competitive, fun, and addictive like it was when I first started playing.

Return to Suggestions