FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dying game already

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

JonDoe_623

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 am

Dying game already

Sadly Rotk is dying off already. I'm putting down to a number of things which I shall list and give reasons why.

WC.
Out of control. Although I hold my hand up to being part of it, wc needs regulating. Not relying on screen shots and snitching.

Game glitches.
Still even after a beta and regular updates on the main server the glitches still exist.
The crop glitch is unreal that it still happens. Being told to log out before every action is not acceptable. I don't shut down spottify between tracks.
The whole half power with no crop needs to go. It's just not working it's not being fixed.
Market purchases are still not always arriving.
The set to defend glitch still is not rectified or even acknowledged.

Greed.
Game is far far too greedy for money. I will highlight some examples.
Scouting. People save res and silver to upgrade scout. That's basically a waste of time because of anti-scout.
Moving cities. 50-100-150-200-250-300-350 etc utter rip off.
Moving cities should be 20 coins regardless. No +20 coins each time.
Buffs. Other than a very few minority nobody uses them. Get rid.
Troop speed ups. Far too expensive.
And the biggest is coin packs. Far less coins than HK1 for the same money in a game where everything costs at least double.

War refuse.
Still as has been stated plenty of times before needs to cover castles and oasis.

Troops returned due to glitches.
'If' it happens it takes far far too long. Costs people hard gained prestige.

Prestige!
Needs to be easier gained. More prestige from actual player battles and prestige for defending. I still fail to understand that it's never been included.

Item drops
Still terrible on dc3. Purple powder 6/7 days is awful needs be a sure way of obtaining epic gear.

This is just a few reasons why Rotk is dying out so quick. I'm sure others will happily add other ideas to this thread.

Haypi Kingdom. You really need to make fast improvements before Rotk is left as an afterthought in an already crowded market of similar games.

I can't see it though. All I see is greed and quick profit.
Well your profit from me stops today after yet another unacceptable reply from support. My time in Rotk will be as a chat app until vast improvement in the game and in communication is made.
<<

Zathras

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 am

Re: Dying game already

I would echo some of Jon's points:

1. I agree with every last word of Jon's points on 'Greed'. Too much, for too little. With respect to Scout, level 6 doesn't even work!

2. War refuse. Absolutely should apply to castles and oases as well. Paying for WR when people can steal your castle and/or oases, without the ability to retaliate without losing WR you paid for is a ridiculous concept.

3. Prestige. Why give PP for oases and manors at all? ALL pvp, whether attack or defense, should give PP, not just 15 attacks per day. The whole point of PP is to reward you for making war, in a war game. Duh.

And a few things I would add:

1. My app crashes several times a day in-between dispatching troops to other cities or to oases, especially if I do a few in a row. Takes a good five seconds after tapping 'Go' to be able to do anything (screen freezes), and usually the 2-4th time the app just crashes.

2. As discussed with support, the description '40% level healing rate' is deceptive at best, and an outright lie at worst. The descriptions in the game and in the Help are poor, and often don't tell you much at all.

3. Why can't we see how many world map kills (exact figure) we have? We know the data exists, why not provide it?

4. Attacks on ALL your cities/manors/castles should be limited to 5-10 per day per player, such as with main city. And there should be a way to raise loyalty in your castles, such as building something, making troops, and to satisfy your pockets, some form of paid item.
<<

Mafiyoz

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 am

they also need to fix the way you steal a sub to hk1 way, it's stupid how u can steal a city so easily and any time of day, the other thing is they have to make the coin packages same price for every one cuz it's not fair how Chinese package are dirt cheap compare to what we pay
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:45 am

All of the above posts are very valid points.

I really think Haypi could have an awesome game here, but, there are many things that NEED to be addressed.

To back up Jon's point on greed, look at my post where I listed out how much it actually costs to do some very basic things.
viewtopic.php?f=861&t=24589#p231730

It's just not worth it.
I can play a PC based PVP game that allows me to do a lot more, in a much bigger environment, and more player interaction, for $15 a month.

Listen to the suggestions of the people playing the game. We all enjoy the way the game is designed, and we are trying to help you improve the game, but so far, all suggestions on coins and gameplay fixes seem to have been largely ignored.
Why should we invest in coins if we don't feel it's worth it?
So far, most patches have just introduced more ways to waste more coins.

I fear that if the game continues the way it is now, you will continue to see about a 80-90% game-quit rate. This is killing the game.

Please don't take this wrong.
We want to help, but we can't help if our suggestions are ignored.
<<

Guinevere*

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 am

I agree with these points as well. I fear each maintenance update bc it is just introduces new ways of squeezing money out of us. And the suggestion seem to fall on deaf ears. We like the game but it is very frustrating when the same people get the same high yielding oasis bc they alwayd change at a specific time of day. It is a huge disadvantage for others in different time zones. And i shouldnt have to stop everything im doing at daily time to make sure I secure a good oasis before someone else does. Im too am tired of spending hundreds of dollars on a game that doesnt function well.

Return to Suggestions