FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions:

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

sStryker77

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Suggestions:

Let's start this slow. I am an avid fan of your game "haypi kingdom" the original.

I played it since s9 and now s610. So i know your reputation to costumers and how you run this company.

I played ROTK since beta and now the release game. I understand every game glitches/bugs since nothing in this world is perfect.

Now lets go straight to the point:

Crop bugs:
I and every player that played beta, experience this crop bug, we give you suggestions, heads up and rants about it and its still not fix. Players losing army that they spent money to build and you do not do something about it? This is pure robbing money from players. When we ask for troops back, you (haypi support/employees) blame it on us? How dare you blaming us for your lack of solution. You rush this game since you want money so bad, now we players are ripping the greedyness you've made.

Support service:

I had one instance where i can not command my troops due to the bug/frozen screen, your support blame me for being a noob. He explain that i commanded the second turn, so it was fine. How about the first turn where it was critical in the game? Who trains this support? I ask nicely for troops back, i even ask her to get into my account and see it for himself/herself. But yes he/she knows the game better, calling me noob. Yes thats what she/he meant.

Fix your support/ teach them how to act to costumers who pays their salary.

Heads up when nerfing/updating:

Yes the lack of information to players is astounding. You did not tell us when you changed the reset time for dailys, people lose prestige/level rank because of that time, castles being nerfed, taking special resources, and locking the two types.

Next time: tell your costumers about what you are planning to do in the updates, warnings is nice, forum heads up is nice. Use your forum.

Lack of event sells. Yes its halloween, but no halloween event. Clashofclans has one, every game i played has one. Do something about it.

And lastly. Make us gain prestige when we defend, when we have map energy. I wiped many players from defending and guess what, i did not get any thing from it except, a piece of report saying i beat the guy. Yah very well done. You plan that well.

I hope you read this carefully and take it to heart. This is a rant that should not happen if you fix your game
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Re: Suggestions:

sStryker77 is correct with all of this.

The game is in serious trouble and will not survive in it's current state.

To add to this...

There NEEDS to be a separate server for asain players and others for 2 reasons.
Time zone difference - While we are sleeping, they are active and stealing our stuff. While they are sleeping, we are trying to get our stuff back. It's VERY aggravating to wake up to 20+ war reports and find out that all the thing you spent time getting, are now gone...
Language gap - We can't communicate with them! Even though there is a translator in chat, that doesn't work on profiles and mail.

These 2 things are just adding to the frustration to the game.
Not to mention, the QQ coin issue that is being advertised on world chat and making it VERY unfair to those that bought their coins at the regular rate.

It seems that many of the updates have been geared around 2 things, cosmetics of the game and ways to make people spend more coins.

The latest update made several castles and oasis's locked. - this put a strain on resources and caused more players to attack other players for resources.
Many manors are now locked - This put existing manors and castles under even higher attack because there is fewer of them available now. And WR doesn't protect your castle, so it's almost a fact that when you sleep, someone will try to take it, and many times they are successful.

The balance between players who spend a lot of money on coins, and those that don't is too far off.
Yes, players who use coins should be ahead in the game and be able to speed things up. BUT,,, if you don't have coins, you have NO chance at owning anything but your main city.
Even though those players aren't buying coins and supporting your game, you still NEED them to play.

The bugs need to be fixed.
As noted in the post above, now that people are spending real money on these things, it needs to work correctly, and if it doesn't, there needs to be a way they can get the issues resolved in a timely fashion.

Sorry Haypi, I've been playing HK for several years now, but this game just isn't ready.

I think the only way to properly fix the issue is to start over after the bugs are fixed and some of the game issues are resolved.
Open 2 new servers
1 for Asia and 1 for Europe / America.
Give people the option to either stay on the current server, or allow people to restart on those new servers, but give them the amount of coins they have already purchased on the current server so the money they have already spent isn't wasted.

I have more, but I need to eat.
I'll post more later.
<<

JonDoe_623

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 am

Further issues missed out:
Losing troops via game glitches.
I'm an aggressive map player. I attack people. A lot. Now losing troops to that is fine. But attacking stronger players that show 0 crop that suddenly don't have 0 crop because according to support "it doesn't show the actual crop amount" is nonsense. Then having to wait days for a reply. Then having to argue about support not replacing them takes further time. All the while daily losing up to 10k prestige on a platform where prestige gain is already very difficult. It's fustraiting at best. It's stopping people fairly competing for rank. Thus driving more people away.
Coins.
Not value for money. Hk gave you 1600 per large pack to 1250 here.
Moving a city was 20 coins. 50 on rotk. These need to be amended back to the prices on original hk. This is just greed.
On the subject of coins why has there still not been a big sweep of all the big coiners? It seems HK is unable or unwilling to do so. Letting several people cheat.
Troop duping: yep certain players at it already. Are any lessons from hk learnt about the cheats?

Castles and oasis: need be covered by war refuse. I'm getting irritated to the point of frustration of alts (yes already) just taking oasis whilst I sleep. Funny enough these belong en màss to a certain minority insistant on ruining the game for others.

Removing manors Castles and oasis: seriously why?
This is costing you players who are just happy to sit and farm and build. Being forced to hit other players is against some peoples game play style.

Translate: doesn't work in the UK still. Also the word 'foreigner' needs censoring. It's offensive. Wc is just a simmering pool of racism. Not a good look for a family game.

In game screen flashes those thst are to do with competitions etc do not show on the notice boards in the UK.

That last update sucked a lot of people away from the game.
Everything mentioned on this ENTIRE thread needs to be fixed. The game is taking backward steps not progressing and bringing in new features.
<<

sStryker77

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:12 pm

This needs to get fix. Tell me if this is not broken. Fix your game. I should be gaining more than 10 prestige from wiping those army, but hey, you know your games so much even support calls us players noobs.

Proof of your broken game. Fix it
Attachments
image.jpg
Te army i lose from this fight.
image.jpg (488.44 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
image.jpg
The prestige i got from wiping that army
image.jpg (474.03 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
image.jpg
The troops i wiped with map energy.
image.jpg (489.6 KiB) Viewed 4881 times

Return to Suggestions