FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Beginner War Refuse

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Beginner War Refuse

Doesn't seem long enough if you don't have coins. If you don't coin some things in the beginning, and your near an active farmer that is always attacking your resources, you have no chance at advancing in the game without buying coins. (something not everyone is able to do)

Maybe give players a choice here.
Give them some coins (maybe 50) and keep WR period and location the same. This will allow them to speed up developing warehouse protection, build army, etc..
OR.
give them a 5-7 day beginner WR to build up.
OR.
Give the beginner a 1-chance to move their city regardless of what level it is.

If they chose coins, then they don't get the longer WR. If the choose longer WR, then they don't get those coins. If they chose to move, they don't get longer WR or Coins, etc..

Also, need to better prepare beginners for the amount of attacks they will receive.
Many players have already quit because they were simply not prepared to get hit and farmed by so many other players at the same time.
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Re: Beginner War Refuse

Yeah I agree ...

(Gold) coins are more expensive than we expected. It's more expensive because more gold is needed to coin the equivalent army/upgrades/speed-ups, etc. than the original HK.

Of course, this is offset by the extra goodies you get when buying packages, but that means you must buy packages.

Hard to say, but if more gold was given for the prices, people might spend more in the long run. I think the longer they stay, the more potential for spending.
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: Beginner War Refuse

I just think something needs to change on this.
I see MANY cities on the map that have NO resources left in them because they were hit.
Those players will have a harder time recovering from that since they can't build anything. Many of them just quit the game out of frustration.

Needs to be a better way to either prepare the low lev players for how many times they will be hit, or a better way for them to recover from getting hit.

In HK, even after a devastating hit, assuming you had a cranny, you still had enough resources left to build a few troops or start rebuilding the wall and if you had to buy resources from the market, you got them instantly instead of waiting various times and worrying about another hit while you wait for the other resources to arrive.

Here, once you are hit and have no troops, no resources, you will have a hard time just trying to play.

Return to Suggestions