FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About alts

<<

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm

About alts

Please set the limited to use Alts, this is unbalanced for people who has over amount of Alts that could possibly bring down loyalty to zero with ONE person in front of ONE device, this is totally out of control and unfair to other player already, you might say you can go create more Alts it's for the game set, but would you rob a bank because people who robbed has a better life?
Please change the alt system by going with the Game Center or Apple ID at least, thank you and please listen.
<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 am

Re: About alts

In my mind this clearly goes back to the "essence of the game" stated in the user acceptance agreement. The essence of this game is to use strategy, persistence, and teamwork to advance yourself and your teammates. The whole idea of "world progress" requires a standard set of rules that must be followed and enforced on all players for the benefit of everyone. Having ambiguous rules that are pushed to the limit for the selfish benefit of one individual is the exact opposite of world progress and completely violates the essence of the game. If this practice is permitted Haypi needs to make it clear that this game essentially has no rules.

Also by putting the "essence of the game" statement in the User Acceptance Agreement Haypi is saying that a common logical sense of decency and integrity is required when you play. Haypi is giving honest players the impression that rules will be enforced. When Haypi accepts money from players under the terms of this agreement and does not enforce the "essence of the game" standard it is walking a very fine line. Please tell us what you will and will not allow as soon as possible. I will not spend any more money here until you respond. Stating the rules is your most basic obligation to honest paying customers.

Either tell us the rules or tell us there are no rules.
<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:26 am

Also while you continue to deliberate for days on how to respond more and more of my troops are being slaughtered by a player who used 15+ accounts to attack me 70 times last night alone. He put half of my army in the hospital, stole a sub city, and massacred my main city to zero. By ignoring this you are making me that much more determined to make a stand. This player continues to attack me and then go back into war refuse. I am running out of patience very quickly.
<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:42 am

One last thing. Even if multiple devices are used by a single person, this still violates the presumed essence of the game. Many players exchange passwords and accounts at will. If a player quits there has to be a way to prevent that person's city from being used by someone else. They should not be allowed to move an abandoned city to become another player's personal farm or tespecially to attack other players. It is absurd that this issue has not already been fixed, and it absolutely violates the essence of the game. It is common sense.
<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:02 pm

To the Players with integrity in the Haypi World—

Fellow Citizens & compatriots—

I am besieged, by (400,000) or more of the (Chinese) under (the #1 alliance) — I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannonade for 24 hours & have lost (160,000) men — I shall never surrender or retreat. Then, I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the (human) character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch —If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country — Victory or Death.

William Barrett Travis (my hero)
Last edited by Ellanna on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:26 pm

I've removed the other Topic, which was an exact replica of this one. I guess you had some issues posting this earlier ;).

Kind regards,
Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 pm

My issue is that I am not receiving a prompt or adequate response.

I request that Haypi's response reflect a clear policy that will be enforced on all players regarding the creation, use, and exchange of alternate accounts among players. This policy should clearly state what constitutes a violation of the "essence of the game" standard when using multiple accounts.

Having a random tech person respond and avoid this issue entirely is not acceptable to me. This is not a new issue. Haypi needs to state clear rules and enforce those rules. Period.

My city continues to be attacked by the alt in question. I have provided detailed overwhelming evidence of the extent of this problem. Please respond before it is too late.
Last edited by Ellanna on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 am

Hi there,

Please refer to Haypi's User Agreement for rules and regulations:
viewtopic.php?f=725&t=5278&start=0

"Currently, only one account or limited accounts(only for applications with New Account feature) can be officially registered to each device.
Any player who accesses another’s account without authorization is in violation of the Agreement and will have his/her own account immediately and permanently deleted from the Game."

The team's looking into your report against a player who was said to control another's accounts and we'll see what we can find and get back to you through pm.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Ellanna

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Thank you for replying. The user agreement also says the following about cheating and violating the essence of the game. What I am asking of you is to connect the dots.

________

Game play is what Haypi games are all about, and Haypi Co., Ltd strictly enforces the rules that govern game play. Haypi considers most conduct to be part of the Game. Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered to be serious violations of this User Agreement. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

A. Using, exploiting, or intentionally concealing errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access to features that are otherwise not available, or to obtain an unfair advantage over other players. If you find a bug in the game you must report it to Haypi Support as soon as possible;

B. Acts suspicious of cheating, in the company's sole discretion, in any competitions held in any of Haypi games.

C. Anything that the Company considers contrary to the "essence" of the game.

In the event that a player violates any of the rules, Haypi Support may, in their sole discretion, take disciplinary measures which include warnings, mutes, and bans. Once a player is banned, his/her device will be blocked from registration. If rules are violated, Haypi Support has the right to modify or delete your account without prior notice.
<<

Ellanna

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm

So assume a man with over 2.5 million troops on his main account can control 25% of the top 100 accounts on our server. Also assume this player is viewed as "boss" by his team, so whatever he says goes.

Further, assume this player feels compelled to use those accounts himself and/or order his team to do the following:

1) Repeatedly massacre main cities to zero.
2) Steal sub cities all over the map.
3) Destroy players 10% his size repeatedly using alts.

Does this violate the essence of the game? These are the facts. All this man says in his defense is "You can't prove it." This situation demands immediate attention, as good players continue to be run away. I eagerly await your decision.
Next

Return to General Discussion