FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About alts

<<

Ellanna

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Re: About alts

Haypi still does not answer my question regarding alts and the essence of the game. What else can be said? The terms of service are inadequate and give honest players the impression that rules will be enforced. Further it gives cheaters exactly the opportunity they need to exploit the poorly written rules every chance they get.

This issue demands a clear written response to all players regarding the creation, use, and exchange of alternate accounts.

I moved my city next to my best friend. We will either win together or be massacred together, as it should be. I shall never surrender or retreat. Victory or death for my account. Life for me.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:18 am

For accounts and related rules, please refer to viewtopic.php?f=860&t=25235#p234610.

Regarding your report against a player who was said to control another's accounts, we've replied via pm already.
<<

Ellanna

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 pm

In case any other players wondered, I still have not received an answer to this legitimate question. Simply pointing back to the user agreement is not an adequate response, as my question requests rule clarification. This has been a complete exercise in futility. Players beware.
<<

Ellanna

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Now this player is offering to sell castles for money in world chat! The corruption is endless. I have screenshots to prove it. Yet another violation of the user agreement. Does this violate the essence of the game, not to mention several other rules in the agreement? Of course. Does Haypi care? That is the real question.
<<

Ellanna

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:11 pm

It is finished. The battle is over, and it is the end of this conflict for me.

There is a song on YouTube called it is finished by Bill and Gloria Gaither. My parting words to everyone in Haypi land.

Remember the Alamo (and the dodo)! This dodo bird flies free.

Peace ✌️
Previous

Return to General Discussion