Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:59 am

No! I do not want to start a new acct on a dead game!

You ruined the game by not listening to your customers! Yes. Most of us are PAYING CUSTOMERS! And those that are not either were smart enough to not spend money or learned how to hack the game. And those that OPENLY admit to getting bogus coins are blatantly overlooked by support.

This was my second Haypi game to invest money into only to have it fail miserably. I say invest because I expected the game to provide entertainment for longer than 9mths. As I purchased coins based on the game setup that it started out as, not the glitchy, laggy, time-consuming game that it is now. Sorry but I do have a life outside of Haypi and don't cheat and allow multiple users to play for me (like you allow others to).

This game was good to begin with. It could have been great but instead, you chose to disregard your customers and the problems with your game, and instead created more problems and unwanted and unneeded features to your game, thereby creating an entirely different gameplay, and resulted in 90% of your remaining players to quit.

So don't, for one second, think that all your coin packs and marketing schemes are gonna entice any players to start a fresh acct in a new server just to have support/development team continue to let us down. And to prove my point even further, I can almost guarantee that this post will never be read by Haypi staff like so many others.