Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Ways to kill your game!!

Let's start this slow. I am an avid fan of your game "haypi kingdom" the original.

I played it since s9 and now s610. So i know your reputation to costumers and how you run this company.

I played ROTK since beta and now the release game. I understand every game glitches/bugs since nothing in this world is perfect.

Now lets go straight to the point:

Crop bugs:
I and every player that played beta, experience this crop bug, we give you suggestions, heads up and rants about it and its still not fix. Players losing army that they spent money to build and you do not do something about it? This is pure robbing money from players. When we ask for troops back, you (haypi support/employees) blame it on us? How dare you blaming us for your lack of solution. You rush this game since you want money so bad, now we players are ripping the greedyness you've made.

Support service:

I had one instance where i can not command my troops due to the bug/frozen screen, your support blame me for being a noob. He explain that i commanded the second turn, so it was fine. How about the first turn where it was critical in the game? Who trains this support? I ask nicely for troops back, i even ask her to get into my account and see it for himself/herself. But yes he/she knows the game better, calling me noob. Yes thats what she/he meant.

Fix your support/ teach them how to act to costumers who pays their salary.

Heads up when nerfing/updating:

Yes the lack of information to players is astounding. You did not tell us when you changed the reset time for dailys, people lose prestige/level rank because of that time, castles being nerfed, taking special resources, and locking the two types.

Next time: tell your costumers about what you are planning to do in the updates, warnings is nice, forum heads up is nice. Use your forum.

Lack of event sells. Yes its halloween, but no halloween event. Clashofclans has one, every game i played has one. Do something about it.

And lastly. Make us gain prestige when we defend, when we have map energy. I wiped many players from defending and guess what, i did not get any thing from it except, a piece of report saying i beat the guy. Yah very well done. You plan that well.

I hope you read this carefully and take it to heart. This is a rant that should not happen if you fix your game.