FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I need help....

<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I need help....

Clearly no one else seems to have experienced this since I see no topics addressing it here on the forums, but I have an issue that is Probably easily solved....

So I downloaded the game from the AppStore, opened it up, and it gives me a very enlarged image of the title screen (from the beta) with the words "login" just peeking over the bottom of my screen in an unclickable location for about 1 second. Then it automatically takes me to the message screen which looks like an in-app browser page explaining the rewards being offered for various things. I click on that for a deeper explanation which includes a link to the forums as well as the website, but there seems to be no buttons (or way) to actually begin playing the game.

This happened to anyone?

I've tried the common things like reopening the app, redownloading the app, etc, etc, but it seems like its just not meant to be.

Could it be my iPhone 3GS is the problem here?

I'm at a loss, and don't know what to do so any help would be appreciated.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 am

Re: I need help....

Taem96 wrote:Clearly no one else seems to have experienced this since I see no topics addressing it here on the forums, but I have an issue that is Probably easily solved....

So I downloaded the game from the AppStore, opened it up, and it gives me a very enlarged image of the title screen (from the beta) with the words "login" just peeking over the bottom of my screen in an unclickable location for about 1 second. Then it automatically takes me to the message screen which looks like an in-app browser page explaining the rewards being offered for various things. I click on that for a deeper explanation which includes a link to the forums as well as the website, but there seems to be no buttons (or way) to actually begin playing the game.

This happened to anyone?

I've tried the common things like reopening the app, redownloading the app, etc, etc, but it seems like its just not meant to be.

Could it be my iPhone 3GS is the problem here?

I'm at a loss, and don't know what to do so any help would be appreciated.

Hi Taem96,
Could you please reinstall the application, shut down your phone, turn it on and then re-download Haypi Kingdom: The Return of the King from the AppStore and then relaunch the app to see whether the issue is solved or not?

If it still exists, please send inquiry to rotksupport@haypi.com with the following info:
1. device details (e.g.: iphone 4s, OS 7.0.1...)
2. whether your phone is jailbroken or not
3. please attach screenshots that will help us identify your issue.

We'll check it for you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Burt

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:43 pm

This happens to me aswell on my old iphone i dont know why and haypi told me i was lying when i emailed, but its not just you its a haypi problem.
<<

support7

Elite

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 am

Dear Burt,
Do you still have the problem in your old phone?
If yes, please send us the screenshots of what you see that you can't move on and your device info.
We will look into this for you again.
Thank you so much for your support.
Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion