FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FAQ Set One

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

FAQ Set One

Question One

How do I claim the 150 gold offered daily during the closed beta test?

Answer

Please tap on the Bugle icon on the top right conor of your home city to access Dailies (Activities List) and then go to Reward (DAILY REWARD) tab, find ONLINE REWARD. Collect Gold Pouch (Beta Only) and then use it from "Bag".
*Please note that ONLINE REWARD is available for Players Lv. 8+ and it expires the next day as the server time resets.

Question Two

Where do I find the in-game chatroom?

Answer

Chat feature unlocks after completing main task-"View Map".

Question Three

How do I acquire Speed-Up Cards?

Answer

You can acquire Speed-Up Cards through completing main task(s) and/or opening certain giftbox(es).

Question Four

During a combat, how do I manually choose a target?

Answer

During combats, you can tap on hero avatar to access his/her command menu (at the bottom part of the screen underneath your heroes list), tap on an enemy troop type to set it as your hero's preferred target. If you have A, B and C(three enemy troop types) in the combat, and you've already choosen A as your hero's preferred target. When A's out of your hero's attack range while B and C are in the range. B's closer to your hero's troops than C is. Then the system will automatically make your hero attack B (the closest troop type in your attack range) instead. However, your hero's preferred target remains the same. When A's in your hero's attack range, he/she will always attack his/her preferred target.

Question Five

How do I acquire all collectable resources instantly?

Answer

Many carriages will appear in front of your Town Hall when your resource production have reached a certain amount. Tap on the carriages to collect resources produced in your city and oases. You can also collect all current resources by going to Town Hall > Management > "Collect".

Question Six

How does an oasis change its levels?

Answer

Oasis drops a level each day as server time changes. Lv. 1 Oasis refreshes and returns to Lv. 10 Oasis, at which moment the oasis owner loses his/her ownership of the specific Oasis.

Question Seven

Can Warehouse Anti-Plunder Protection adds up after building multiple warehouses?

Answer

Warehouse's Anti-Plunder Protection is determined by the highest-leveled warehouse in your cities. Multiple warehouses increase the capacity of your resource storage, however, they don't give you additional anti-plunder protection; the amount of the protected resources is calculated by the algorithm which is based on the total amount of your real-time resources, not resource storage capacity.

Question Eight

Why can't I receive any more EXP. and Prestige by attacking others and oases?

Answer

Players can get EXP. and Prestige as reward for up to 15 times during their World Map challenges every day. The more troops you've killed, the higher-leveled opponent, the more EXP. you can acquire.

Question Nine

How to put a piece of equipment on my hero?

Answer

Drag a piece of equipment to the corresponding slot and put it on your hero. Tap a piece of equipped equipment to take it off.

Question Ten

How do I use Energy Potion?

Answer

To avoid unnecessary waste, Energy potion is restricted to be used during level challenges. Tap "+" in level scene to purchase or use energy potions.

Question Eleven

How do I use a Speed-Up Card?

Answer

Tap the corresponding speed-up button (lightning icon) to use Speed-Up cards for respective operations.

Question Twelve

How do I acquire resources?

Answer

Resources can be acquired in the following ways:
a) resource building production;
b) reward of certain task(s);
c) oases plundering or occupying;
d) combats against other players' cities;
e) daily activities;
f) resource-relevant items in Shop
g) Online Reward

Question Thirteen

How do I acquire Prestige?

Answer

Prestige can be acquired in the following ways:
a) task reward;
b) world map combats (up to 15 times per day);
c) daily reward for Top 500 players in Tournament;
d) world boss challenges.

Question Fourteen

How do I acquire EXP.?

Answer

EXP. can be acquired in the following ways:
a) task reward;
b) level challenge reward;
3) world map combats (up to 15 times per day)

Question Fifteen

I'm a novice. Why do I still get attacked by others?

Answer

Novice Protection ends when:
a) you initiate an attack against another player;
b) you've been playing for more than 72 hours;
c) your level reaches Lv. 15.

*More sets are coming, so please stay tuned in...

中文用户请移步:
《欢乐王国:王者归来》攻略答疑(一)
http://www.haypi.com/bbs/forum.php?mod= ... romuid=193
(出处: Haypi 官方论坛)
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: FAQ Set One

Excellent thank you! I will try to direct players to this forum.
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post

Return to FAQ