<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 am

FAQ Set Three

Question Thirty-one

How do I own a second city?

Answer

When your Title reaches 3rd Baron, you can own a second city. Go to Shop to purchase Construction Pass, and then go to World Map, select any Vacant Land to build a city. Also, the game offers a one-time-only Special City as well. The Special City unlocks when your Title reaches 3rd Baron. Its citizen Loyalty is 25 (much lower than the normal ones), which means you can occupy the city after only 5 successful attacks. The Special City is very close to your home city so get it before others take notice of it.

Question Thirty-two

About Scarce Resource Buildings

Answer

A spot in your outer city is unlocked every time your Player Level reaches Lv.10, Lv.20, Lv.30,...etc. You can only build scarce resource buildings on those specific spots. The team will work out a better way to distinguish these spots from other building spots in the outer city in future updates.

Question Thirty-three

Rewards for World Boss Activity

Answer

1. You can get scores through World Boss activity.
2. Rank Reward: Players who ranked amongst the Top 10 in the score ranking can receive a nice amount of Prestige as reward. The score ranking resets every day according to the server time.
3. Score Reward: As your scores accumulate and reach certain amount, you can receive corresponding item(s) as reward. Scores resets at the end of each weekend according to the server time.
4. Final Hit: this section is now under development please stay tuned…

Question Thirty-four

How do I abandon an oasis?

Answer

Go to Town Hall > Oases > select an oasis and tap on the red X icon to the right of the wanted oasis to abandon it.

Question Thirty-five

How do I enter my other cities?

Answer

Go to City Management > Cities > tap "enter" to access any city you own. Also, you can go to the World Map > select any city you own > tap "Enter" in the top bar to access it. Please note that once you've entered another city, you'll deploy heroes and troops from that specific city when doing operations like dispatch and so on.

Question Thirty-six

My troops didn't join any combats when they arrived at their destination, why?

Answer

The following situations are applicable to your case: 1) If your destination is a player's City, the owner of your target city has checked the "Don't assign troops" option in his defense settings located in the Barracks; If your destination is a player's Oasis, the owner of your target oasis hasn't assigned any troops to garrison that specific Oasis. In these cases, you can avoid joining combats and win directly as you reach the destination. 2) If the status of the destination has changed or been changed when your troops arrived, your troops won't join the combat and will be sent back to your city directly. Such status changes may include but not limited to owernship change, oasis level change, city location change...etc.

Question Thirty-seven

When will the abandoned oases and mines be unlocked?

Answer

As all players are throwing their efforts into the progress of the World Tasks and sending the world into more advanced stages, the layout of the World Map will change correspondingly. When the World Tasks reach a certain milestone, the abandoned oases/mines would be restored to what they used to be. New features can be unlocked as the World Tasks progress.

Question Thirty-eight

About Positions in the Alliance

Answer

Leader, vice leader(s) and officer(s) can adjust other members' positions. However, they are only able to adjust the position of members whose ranks are lower than theirs. Meanwhile, they can't promote other members to a position that is higher than theirs. Alliance leader is free to "Transfer" his/her leadership to anyone in the alliance.

Question Thirty-nine

About Resource Plundering

Answer

You can get resources by attacking or plundering others. If you plunder a city and win, you can get resources that haven't been collected from resource buildings in the outer area of that specific city. And, if you attack a city and win, you can get resources from both outer city (resource buildings) and inner city (warehouse): our system will automatically deduct the portion of defender's warehouse protection and then allocate the plundered resources evenly according to your troops' overload.
Note: if there's not enough space in your warehouse, the system will deduct the extra amount automatically, which means the extra resources will be wasted when you've run out of your warehouse capacity.

Question Forty

About Transport Teams

Answer

If you purchase a certain resource from another player in the Market, the seller player's transport team(s) will transport corresponding resource(s) to your (the buyer player's) city. Transport usually takes a while.

Question Forty-one

About NPC Cities

Answer

There are advanced NPC cities in the World Map. Their size can be 2x2 or even 5x5. There are some buildings in these advanced NPC cities (varies with city levels) that are higher-leveled than their counterparts in players' home city (these higher-leveled buildings are irremovable). In addition, more resource building grids are available in the outer area of those advanced NPC cities. Certainly, more and stronger troops will be found in those advanced NPC cities, so please gather around your friends or allies to take them over!

中文用户请移步:
《欢乐王国:王者归来》攻略答疑(三)
http://haypi.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1288
(出处: Haypi 官方论坛)
<<

Davis

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: FAQ Set Three

Thanks for the answer on owning a second city. I still have one important question, though.

How do you unlock the villages and abandoned oases? Are they currently not functional? I am a level twenty-two first class baron. I am guessing that it unlocks once you reach a certain level/rank? It would make sense to unlock once I reach third class viscount. I have asked this question on the forums and countless times in world chat but people always ignore it (I do not know if they are clueless too or if they just skim over the question). It would be great to finally know the answer as I know many people have the same question. Thanks!

Return to FAQ