FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This must be a bug! - War Refuse & oases

<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 pm

This must be a bug! - War Refuse & oases

(HOLD ON NOW: Re: War refuse changed - posting new topic for more visibility)

So even on WR, another player can attack your oasis but you CANNOT ATTACK BACK the SAME OASIS UNLESS you GET OUT OF WR??

That is completely one-sided and unfair! :o :evil:
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Re: This must be a bug! - War Refuse & oases

Yup.

I agree 110%.

WR needs to mean that NONE of you locations can be stolen or plundered.
To allow people to attack and steal some locations, and have no way to get them back without putting your main resources at risk, seems unfair.
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:31 am

Ok so it's been reported to me that you might still be in WR even if you attack someone's oasis. Meaning, you can have your oasis attacked and you can attack another player's oasis and still be in WR

The warning that pops up about getting out of war refuse may be a false warning.

The reason for thinking this is because the player's war refuse timer still had time on it after attacking another player's oasis!
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Yeah, I was getting attacked by someone last night by someone in WR.
Stealing my oasis's, and attacking my castle... (Not a nice thing to do)

Even though he was attacking me, he stayed in WR.
Very odd.

I tried to launch an attack back at him, but I also got the message saying that if I attack, I'll end my WR, but I didn't continue past that.

Still sticking to my original thoughts that this WR system needs additional thought and maybe reverted back to what we are used to where NOTHING can be attacked if you're in WR.
It's simpler, and it's also the way it works in regular HK.
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Now that we are into the 2nd day since last server maintenance, how are things looking regarding having oases? Are people going after neutral ones as much? Going after occupied ones more?

Personally, I have no fun in just going back and forth trading oases with a jerk player and getting much less resource from oases because of this. Due to the resource amounts needed to advance, it's not worth the time and trouble unless you can keep the oases for a longer time. (Leaving out defense of oases because that is not viable under the current game system)

What I've been doing is when someone takes my oases, I take it back then dump it. Basically: if you won't let me keep it after I've done the work, I won't let you have it for free. Work for it or steal it from someone else.

I know not everyone thinks this way, but a lot has been invested in oases (and sub-cities) in this game and I would hate to see it become like old HK where players didn't use oases much coz it was easier to make your own resource or buy it.
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 pm

I don't think everyone has come back after yesterday.
But watching WC and AC, there was still some chatter about people getting hit and losing oasis's.

Return to Bug Reports