FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Process later button

<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Process later button

After you hit something on the world map, you get the option to hit the boss and earn points on it.

The "process later" button doesn't seem to allow me to go back to it later. How to I get back to that screen if I hit that button?

I'm assuming this button means that I'll go back to the battle later.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:17 am

Re: Process later button

Chicagoguy wrote:After you hit something on the world map, you get the option to hit the boss and earn points on it.

The "process later" button doesn't seem to allow me to go back to it later. How to I get back to that screen if I hit that button?

I'm assuming this button means that I'll go back to the battle later.

Hi Chicagoguy,

If you tap on "Process Later", you can then go to Dailies (Activities List) > Activities (Daily Activities) > World Boss to reactivate the battle against World Boss.
During your world map challenges, you have chance to encounter World Boss. When you receive the pop-up window, you can choose either to Attack or Not Now (process later). If you choose to Attack you'll enter the combat against the World Boss directly. If you choose "Not Now (process later)" you'll need to manually reactivate it via Dailies (Activities List) > Activities (Daily Activities) > World Boss. However please note that one World Boss chance just lasts for 30 minutes. If you didn't combat with it in time, it'll escape. The World Boss appearance is based on the system algorithm. If the current World Boss escaped, you still have chance to encounter another one. Good Luck!
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

Re: Process later button

support9 wrote: However please note that one World Boss chance just lasts for 30 minutes. If you didn't combat with it in time, it'll escape.

Ah thank you. I thought it was broke and was about to report it :)
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post

Return to Bug Reports