Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Synthesis screen loop on "close" button

In the synthesis screen, I encountered a loop. When I hit close, instead of closing it would simply go the screen for synthesizing epic silver boots. Hitting the close button a second time would return me to the synthesis screen that I was on prior to the attempt to close. Repeated hitting of the close button results in toggling between the two screens.

Immediately before the event, I had synthesized a common silver helmet, and it had not yet been recognized by the system (was not yet appearing in the uncommon silver helmet synthesis screen).

I have noticed that after you synthesize something, you have to exit from the forge and re-enter in order for another synthesis screen to recognize the earlier synthesis.

After a soft closure (hit the button to close window but did not clear it out of memory) it returns to the same sequence.

After a hard closure (hit the button to close window and then cleared it out of memory) it does not return to the same sequence, and if was unable to duplicate the bug. The uncommon silver helmet synthesis screen was recognizing the additional common silver helmet that I had synthesized.

I am running an iPad with 128 GB and IOS 7.1.2.