Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Sub Cities Bug

1) I transported my troops from my main city to my sub city. When my troops reached the sub city I went to attack from an oasis and noticed all my cats had disappeared. At first I thought maybe it was because the new sub city level 5 barracks could not support cats that are unlocked at level 10, however my sorcerers did not disappear. I checked in both cities and all oasis and the catapults have disappeared. My barracks were upgraded enough to hold the army. I asked around in my alliance and learned that this happened to another player, except all his troops disappeared.

2) When buying resources with coins in my sub cities, the resources go to my main city, even though i am in my sub city when buying them. They should go to my sub rather than my main because now i have to wait hours to transport them to my sub from my main. I believe this to be a bug, but if it isn't then I suggest to change this process and the resources to be placed in the city that you are in when you buy the resources.