FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

War Refuse (wr)

<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

War Refuse (wr)

I am still in war refuse but had 2 successful attacks against me last night. See attached ss.
Attachments
wr proof3.PNG
wr proof3.PNG (104.17 KiB) Viewed 4292 times
wr proof2.PNG
wr proof2.PNG (104.73 KiB) Viewed 4292 times
wr proof1.PNG
shows still current War Refuse
wr proof1.PNG (111.36 KiB) Viewed 4292 times
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 am

Re: War Refuse (wr)

Thank you for the report. I'll forward them for a further check and test. We'll see what we can find.
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:24 am

Something else I noticed.
If memory serves me correct, the guide says you should have 1 week of war refuse protection.
BUT...
It looks like it expires after only 3 days.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 am

Chicagoguy wrote:Something else I noticed.
If memory serves me correct, the guide says you should have 1 week of war refuse protection.
BUT...

Hi Chicagoguy,

Thank you for pointing out the mistake for us. We've corrected the game texts and will fix it in future updates.

Novice Protection ends when: 1. you initiate an attack against any other players; 2. you've been playing for more than 72 hours; 3. your level reaches Lv. 15.
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:33 pm

support9 wrote:
BUT...

Hi Chicagoguy,

Thank you for pointing out the mistake for us. We've corrected the game texts and will fix it in future updates.

Novice Protection ends when: 1. you initiate an attack against any other players; 2. you've been playing for more than 72 hours; 3. your level reaches Lv. 15.

When Novice protection expires, then the War Refuse timer needs to shut off (disappear). In my case, I reached level 15, but the timer continued to display and count down, falsely indicating to me that I was still under War Refuse protection.
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 am

Forum_acct wrote:
support9 wrote:
BUT...

Hi Chicagoguy,

When Novice protection expires, then the War Refuse timer needs to shut off (disappear). In my case, I reached level 15, but the timer continued to display and count down, falsely indicating to me that I was still under War Refuse protection.

Thank you for pointing it out. Here you are referring to the Avatar > Profile page > War Refuse indicator, right?
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

support9 wrote:
Forum_acct wrote:
support9 wrote:Something else I noticed.
BUT...

Hi Chicagoguy,

Thank you for pointing it out. Here you are referring to the Avatar > Profile page > War Refuse indicator, right?

Yes thank you :)
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)

Return to Bug Reports