FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance: Accepting Members

<<

BlackLeopard

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Alliance: Accepting Members

When looking at the applicants to the alliance, there is a circle with an "I" inside on the left side of the applicant name. I assume this means informant ion, however when I click it, it doesn't give me any information about the player. It's impossible to tell who to accept at the moment because it doesn't show what level the player is, but if this information button worked it would be a little easier
Last edited by BlackLeopard on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 am

Re: Alliance: Accepting Members

BlackLeopard wrote:When looking at the applicants to the alliance, there is a circle with an "I" inside on the left side of the applicant name. I assume this meanie informant ion, however when I click it, it doesn't give me any information about the player. It's impossible to tell who to accept at the moment because it doesn't show what level the player is, but if this information button worked it would be a little easier

Hi BlackLeopard,

Would you mind sharing us with a screenshot of the issue? Thank you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

BlackLeopard

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:37 am

I'm not sure if this is an actual "button" that we can click. If it is, it does not work. If it is not, it should be and should tell us the persons level, rank, and prestige. :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (248.59 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 am

BlackLeopard wrote:I'm not sure if this is an actual "button" that we can click. If it is, it does not work. If it is not, it should be and should tell us the persons level, rank, and prestige. :D

Thanks for the details. I'll forward them to the team and see what we can do.

Return to Bug Reports