FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues ive seen/things i dont get

<<

RedBrasile

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:46 am

Issues ive seen/things i dont get

When searching the Ranks ive noticed it doesn't allow me to exit out so i got to close the app completely, certain things need levels to unlock which is kind of stupid , like why should i be a certain level to view the world map? also the hero items system is very confusing, and the commanding though looks pretty sharp the commanding is a little wierd its similar to HK but a lot more button pressing is required which on 3g or 4g could turn into a problem. overall its a mix of HK and Evony/Kingdom of Camelot which is perfectly fine, i also thing the prestige system should still be like the original HK but thats Haypi.co's choice not mine, overall really fun game i spend hours upon hours playing and look forward to the actual release :)

-RedBrasile
<<

ImAJayhawk

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Re: Issues ive seen/things i dont get

The only issue I really know how to tackle from your end is your complaint about being a certain level to unlock things. I believe the basis behind that is to have you understand the game before you get to certain parts of it. It helps with getting players to use the tutorial and also deters the use of alt accounts when much work is needed to be done before freedom gameplay is available.

Return to Bug Reports