Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 am

My first day and my experience

New Haypi game! Woot! well as expected there are bugs on a beta, who would have thought? I am going to talk about the whole 9 yards tonight.

First the bugs

The absolute main and most pressing bug is that this game crashes, a lot. I have managed maybe once to go a whole 10mins without a crash. mainly it crashes right before attacks. and with this super slow start up time commanding is almost impossible. Now there is a game-breaking bug in the tutorial, my game happened the crash on the map (going to fight Guide-1) and when the game restarts I am back on the main screen while the tutorial wants to start where it left off so this leaves me on the main screen with no controls and prompted me to re-download the game. My next issue is the lag. yes there is a great deal of lag, not sure if its server sided or the app is trying to run to many processes a once but the awkward loading time is killing me and I would assume lots of people. after a button is clicked there is at least a 5-20 second window where something maybe happen, and not always something happens. So I feel these are your most pressing matters but there are smaller things like when i was changing my name the text box was to small and it made y's look like v's. There's a bunsch of picky stuff like that but tonight is my first night with the beta so i will be back tomorrow being more picky.

Next is wonderful Feedback

Firstly I know there's a section don't tell me, I'd just prefer to say all my mind at once now leave it out of the comments. So Haypi Kingdom: Return of the King is pretty much just kingdom re-mastered and by that I mean every thing people have been complaining about will be put into the game, better commanding, insanely better graphics, more techs, more troops, a viable pve and pvp element, there will definitely be more stratigies then just cats or cavs. This game will be Haypi's new money maker and most popular game. Haypi Kingdom has crashed there's no fixing it most have accepted that fact. This game brings in aspects from dragon with daily tasks and pve. This game will be your new addiction, and haypi wont mess up. They've already done this game, they know what we want because we've told them and they put it in here, they know how not to mess up like on haypi kingdom. As long as this game gets a good following it will break top 10 in app store :D :D :D

Thing players want

Or at least what I want, first off a better start up time! oh my, if I where to be attacked there'd be no chance of me getting on in time to protect myself, please let us be able to disable that pop up message in the beginning every time I don't need to see the same thing for the 100th time. Next just make that loading animation better, oh its a horse kind of walking.... put tips on that screen or something! Chat oh my, that text is small, and its not even full screen. please fix this I have 20/20 vision and I'm looking for glasses, also people have been complaining about names being at the bottom of messages instead of the top. I would love to also see that while applying to alliances being able to place applications on multiple instead of just one, or at least make it easier to cancel the application without having to find the alliance, and since I'm on the alliance thing can i donate res? please, I don't want to waste money or coins on some random alliance I might not even stay in. Now I will say that lots of people would like a reward for being a tester as would I, don't delete our accounts just start them over and out like an extra 50 coins on them. please at least don't make me go though that tutorial again :P

All in all, good game combines a lot of what we wanted. lots of things to help noobs etc. Things need to be fixed and improved but this is a beta is it was stable and perfect I would slap Haypi and ask them why this isn't on the app store yet. come back tomorrow night for my second night.

-Sporticus.