FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Beta Test

<<

SnowLepard

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Beta Test

Does the Beta test actually work? I downloaded it from http://www.haypi.com/rotksupport/quicks ... en&tem=586
and the game that came up was called "Haypi Heroes". It also force closes at 21% loading into the game. IS the game Haypi Heroes or Haypi Kingdom: Return of the King. Its also weird how it says Fake Login, Fake Acc, Login, Acc. And then it says "visit web title" but it should say visit Haypi.

Is the URL for the beta test download correct?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:14 am

Re: Beta Test

Hi there,

The download link is correct. May I know how did you get the link from? Currently we are now at the final preparation stage of the closed beta test and we haven't kicked off it yet.

We'll bring it up as soon as possible so please keep tuned in because we'll sent out the news notice to announce players.
<<

SnowLepard

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

I searched Haypi Kingdom: Return of the King in google to see if there was any more information and this article/page came up.

http://prmac.com/release-id-68959.htm

It took me awhile to figure out what link they said they posted but if you click the second blue item towards the bottom that says "Haypi Kingdom: The Return of the King Beta Test" it takes you to the site i previously mentioned in my first bug report post. I had no idea this was not a haypi oriented site, it looked legit to me, I apologize for that though.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:18 am

SnowLepard wrote:I searched Haypi Kingdom: Return of the King in google to see if there was any more information and this article/page came up.

http://prmac.com/release-id-68959.htm

It took me awhile to figure out what link they said they posted but if you click the second blue item towards the bottom that says "Haypi Kingdom: The Return of the King Beta Test" it takes you to the site i previously mentioned in my first bug report post. I had no idea this was not a haypi oriented site, it looked legit to me, I apologize for that though.

Hi SnowLepard,

Prmac.com is a news source, we've informed them about the closed beta test and they've helped us spread the news. The link they've posted and shared publicly is correct. No worry, when the closed beta test got officially kicked off, you can download the correct beta test ipa via the same link directly.

As it's said in the prmac news feeds, the closed beta test is something that will happen in the near future. We're now preparing for the beta test and will notify you guys and girls when it's officially kicked off.

Thank you for your love and interest and please stay tuned in for more news.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Reports