Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm

I suggest a refund

I recommend that everyone who purchased coins legally contact iTunes and ask for a refund.

Reasons
Game still full of bugs that cost coins. Coins that people are paying for.
Cheaters using QQ to load up on a huge amount of coins. Players that pay full price just can't compete.
Haypi changed the game AFTER we bought coins. Where did the Oases's go? Why were castles and manors turned off? Why hasn't this been fixed?
There is rumor that some players might be Haypi staff. The same players that are doing nothing but stealing from other players since they seem to have unlimited resources and coins.
The BETA is still downloadable. With this file, you can extract the game files and reverse engineer a cheat into the game. Remove the Beta!
Support is unresponsive. People are spending REAL money on coins, and wasting them when a bug or a cheater destroys their progress. Support calls them "noobs" instead of helping them.

There is NO excuse for this.
You have known about most of the bugs since this game was in beta a few MONTHS ago.
You have other players screaming about the QQ and the extremely unfair advantage it gives those players.
There is no reason why the game should have been changed to turn off sources of in-game resources, other than Haypi wanting players to attack each other more.
If that actually is Haypi employees playing the game as rudely as they have, then I'm also going to suggest to Apple that the game be removed from the app store!
Other players are right. All changes have been made so people buy more coins and fight other players.
Nothing but GREED!

Go ahead.
Ban me from the forums. It seems to be how you silence people that don't agree with your game.

Good day!