Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Drakonvale

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Game: HM
Username: Drakonvale
Server No.: 3102
WC2014 Comment: I am rooting for my home country, USA this year, but my heart belongs always to Liverpool, and my favorite player is Wayne Rooney, just don't tell my friends in Liverpool. I like his passionate way he plays, and his dedication to the sport in general.
<<

Frodory2

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Haypi Game: HM
Server No: 602
Username: Frodory2
WC2014 Comment: I'm crossing my fingers for Germany. They deserve to win the WC this year, just because they Played well in the Last years.
My Favourite Player is Lahm. He is just Holding the Team together and is a Born leader.
<<

Anghmar

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: Anghmar
Server No. : 201001
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is France and especially Karim Benzema the best history french player after the famous Zinedine Zidane ! I love him because he primarily plays as a striker whose influence can extend out to the wings and is known for his technical ability, powerful style of play, and vast goal-scoring ability !!!!! With him and the other great french players, I'm sure France can win the world cup ! Have fun during Brazil World Cup !!!
<<

Dmoeee

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Username: Dmoeee
Server No: 151003
WC2014 Comment: My favorite player is definitely Christiano Ronaldo, his technique as an attacker is by far the best in the World right now. I am also a big fan of Portugal, and i believe they are the underdogs in this tournament, all they have to do is come through their biggest challenge against Germany and i think they will go places. My prayers are with those in red and green, viva portugal.
<<

Champion1_

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Haypi Game: TLT for Venide
Username: Champion1__
Server No.: 351003
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is England, and my favorite player is Raheem Sterling.Raheem Sterling is a great player and with an age of just 19 he makes for a model for soccer fans.He started his success in Liverpool and is one of the top players in England.He is a midfielder.Many people from Liverpool are in England including Gerrard , Glen Johnson , Sturridge , John Henderson all great players.In fact , Liverpool is my favorite team in England.I think that Raheem Sterling will make a big difference during these matches against big teams like Spain , Brazil and many more.Not many can compare to Raheem Sterling.I believe that England can win the World Cup.And with Raheem Sterling on the team England will be a powerhouse.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

This song became Liverpool's anthem as early as 1960s.Since then it has had become a tradition that before each home game Liverpool fans sing it.I believe this song should be sang by every soccer fan across the world.You'll never walk alone!Go England!
Last edited by Champion1_ on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

shadeonu

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:10 am

I love beckham and that's that lol.
<<

ryanum

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:15 am

Haypi Kingdom
Username:Ryanum
Server: 130
My favourite team is England. I hope to see to my home country win the World Cup. Go Rooney and Sterling they are my favourite players on the team
<<

lelepecel

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:43 am

Username: lelepecel
Server No: 201001
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Belgium (im originally from Indonesia), and my favorite player is Eden Hazard. He's a rising star and key player in his club, Chelsea, in these 2 years. Belgium has many young talented players such as: Thibaut Courtois, Romelu Lukaku, Mousa Dembele, Adnan Januzaj, etc. I hope Belgium team can follow the succeed of HM The Last Tower as the new rising game... Good luck both on you, Belgium and The Last Tower :D
<<

Dhani

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:54 am

Haypi game: HP
Username: Dhani
Server no: 3
WC2014 comments: my favorite team would be Ivory Coast..... Don't you guys see how many explosive talents they got on their line ups.. this team is amazing.....
<<

Jin1617

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:14 am

Haypi Game: HM
Username: Jin1617
Server no: 3001
I have to vote for Team Italy and Mario as my favorite player because of his skills. I know that God is going to bless them with a win no doubt about it.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy