Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Man610

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Haypi Game: HK
Username: BlackLeprd
Server No: 610
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Portugal and my favorite player is Fabio Contraeo. he's a left back for Portugal, which is my position, and i love watching him play!His fitness is superb and he makes runs up the field all the time, hopefully Portugal can come back from their loss to Germany and win the world cup!
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: Shadewolf
Server No: 201001
WC2014 Comment: One of my favorite teams is Brazil and one of my favorite players is Neymar. Neymar was born a skilled player and continues to thrive on the pitch. Good luck to Brazil!

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Lunainin

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Haypi Game: HM
Username: Lunainin
Server No: 3101
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is the Netherlands. Because they are fighters till the end! My favorite player is van Persie. He is optimistic player that bursts of enthousiasm on the field. And he's good looking as well ;)
<<

Man609

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 am

Haypi Game: HK
Username: Man609
Server No: 609
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Belgium. I love Edan Hazard. He's so quick and it's always fun to watch him and Lukaku play together. Go Belgium!!!
<<

warren951

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 am

Username: warren951
Server No: 201001
WC2014 Comment:
Where undoubtedly some of the most gorgeous people on Earth are made, reside many of the world's most talented fùtbol players. With fans like those native to Brazil, who needs cheerleaders? With players like that of Brazil, how do you choose a favorite? I'll make it easy on myself and go with he who has proven himself to be one of the sport's greatest accomplishments both on and off the field. Edson Arantes may not ring a bell, but the world renowned Pelè should! Regarded by most current and past players as the greatest of all time is an undeniable honor of unmatched proportion. Being voted Player of the Century, winning the FIFA Ballon d'Or Prix d'Honneur, holding the Guinness World Record for career goals, receiving the International Peace Award for humanitarianism, and all while coming from such poverty that his earliest fùtbol days began with a sock filled with rags is an extraordinary feat that deserves the type of recognition worthy of a first place Haypi award!

:roll:
<<

masterx2_500

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Haypi Game: HM&TLT
Username: masterx2
Server NO: 151020
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Argentine.Leo Messi is my favorite player. He is an Argentine footballer who currently plays for FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team.
In 2007 Messi established Foundation Leo Messi, a charity supporting access to education and health care for vulnerable children.As a boy, he was The Dwarf. That wasn't just his nickname, but the diagnosis by doctors convinced that he would never reach normal size. Even earlier in life, he was The Flea, seemingly so brittle that his mother had to be talked into letting him play soccer with the other 5-year-olds—and only then because the organizer promised to position him near the touchline so that if he got hurt and started crying, she'd be nearby. Today, no ruler is needed to measure Lionel Messi. Lionel Messi is The Ruler.
<<

Akkykaki

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Haypi Game: Haypi Monsters TLT
Username: Akkykaki
Server No: 401003
The team ill be supporting this year will be Germany, due to the fact I feel they have one of the best chances of winning, I have supported them in the past as well, and they never disappoint. My favorite player on the squad would have to be Philip Lahm as he is one of the most solid defenders in my opinion and really gives the team the freedom to focus on offensive play due to his prowess. Fingers crossed for Germany!
<<

Lunainin

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Haypi Game: HM
Username: Lunainin
Server No: 3101
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is the Netherlands. Because they are fighters till the end! My favorite player is van Persie. He is optimistic player that bursts of enthousiasm on the field. And he's good looking as well ;)
<<

Akkykaki

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 am

Haypi Game: Haypi Monsters TLT
Username: Akkykaki
Server No: 401003
The team ill be supporting this year will be Germany, due to the fact I feel they have one of the best chances of winning, I have supported them in the past as well, and they never disappoint. My favorite player on the squad would have to be Philip Lahm as he is one of the most solid defenders in my opinion and really gives the team the freedom to focus on offensive play due to his prowess. Fingers crossed for Germany
<<

MrRich

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 am

Username:MrRich
Server No: 651009
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Spain... :x
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy