<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Haypi Game: HM
Username: MasterWill
Server No: 601
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Argentinia, and my favorite player is Messi. He's a born star and striker, most of my favorite stars like Agüero have been on this team so I like it best. I think they will shoot the most goals on this World Cup. Fingers crossed for Argentinia's championship.
<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: TORIKO
Server No: 401002
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Spain, and my favorite player is Fernando Torres. Spain is my favorite team because my family is from there and he's my favorite because he is the forward and is in charge of making goals past the goalkeeper. He is also a big fan of "the hobbit" and "lord of the rings" novels just like me. Fernando even has a tattoo of the authors signature J. R. R. Tolkien on his forearm because of how much he liked the books. This shows the public that even successful international athletes can have things in common with the general population. Go Spain! Bring home the World Cup!

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

lynnie

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Username: Lynnie
Server No: 401003
WC2014 Comment: Hey I'm lynnie and I'm dutch so ofcourse I will be cheering for the dutch team (who is battling Spain right now) I hope we'll win! But may the best team win ofcourse :) Oh and I'm a total fan of Van Persie because of his amazing goals. Xxx have a fun world cup everyone!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Seeing how the match between Spain - The Netherlands just
ended in 1-5, what better time is there to reset my submission :D?

Haypi Game: Haypi Monsters
Username: Koenaj
Server No: Server 603
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is, like most people have, my own country, The Netherlands! My favorite player would be Robin van Persie as he is one of the most sympathetic players I know of. Today is
The Netherlands' first game, and it turned out to be a great success :mrgreen:!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

LegtHurricne

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:54 pm

My favorite team is Brazil❤️ and favorite player is Thiago Silva, he is a great player and the captain of the team. GO BRAZIL!!
<<

LegtHurricne

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:55 pm

My favorite team is Brazil and favorite player is Thiago Silva, he is a great player and the captain of the team. GO BRAZIL!!
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Username: MikeJP
Server No: 151029
WC2014 Comment: My favorite soccer team is Italy, as growing up in a Italian family pasta and soccer have both been heavily weighed not only in the gut but on the soccer field. My favorite player would have to be Andrea Pirlo, his expertise on the field throw me into awe. My all time favorite player is Fabio Cannavaro, his defensive and captain leadership skills were unmatchable for his opponents. The teams first game is approaching quickly and I'm ready for the 2014 championship to be ours! :D
<<

Destraught

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Spain will win for a second time in a row, the World Cup will be theirs. Andres Iniesta is my favourite player and the best midfielder in the game, he is just down right the greatest player!!!
<<

Dmoeee

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Username: Dmoeee
Server No: 151003
WC2014 Comment: One of my favorite players is definitely Robbin, his speed and technique are so unique, if only he wasn't so unlucky with all his injuries he would have been on top right now. I am a big fan of Netherlands, they are always good but their problem is that they can't take it all the way and they usually stumble at the end. Today the 13th of June we have witnessed the great potential of the players in orange against Spain with a massive win, all they have to do is keep up this great game till the end.
<<

davidrueda

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:24 am

Username: davidrueda
Server No: 51045
My favorite football team is COLOMBIA, and my favorite player is Radamel Falcao! He is a great man and also a fantastic role model for everyone, very smart and also compromised to teach young boys and girls that you have to work hard, love what you do and be bold to achieve your dreams. He simply is the perfect mix between discipline and passion for football, he suffered an injury and he couldn't play in Brasil 2014 but we all know that Colombian team is going to give the best for him, to show him that everyone believes in his strong ideals. ¡Sí, sí, COLOMBIA!
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy