<<

Drew6slayer

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Haypi Game:TLT
Username:Drew6slayer
ServerNo:151023
WC2014
My favorite team is Spain. I'm also a huge Barcelona fan. My favorite player is Xavi Hernandez ..he is an essential part of the Spain national team. Xavi is the leader for Spain because he is loyal to his team and still loves the game. GO SPAIN!!
<<

cuteshane

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: cuteshane
Server: 151028
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Argentina because they have flawless ball movement, they're sharing the ball and making everyone involve in plays. My favorite player is LIONEL MESSI, because he is so dedicated and loves the game. It shows in his game that He is a born leader and a born Champion. Let's GO ARGENTINA "GO FOR GOLD and GLORY" ⚽
Last edited by cuteshane on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bookyman

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Haypi Game: HM
Username: bookyman
Server No: 601
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Argentinia, and my favorite player is Messi. He's a born star and a goal-machine, most of my favorite stars have been on this team so I like it best. Best Chances to win Cup 2014. Fingers crossed for Argentinia's championship.
bookyman SV4 @Haypi Monster Thailand Page
<<

kanatip

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Username: kanatip
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Spain, and my favorite player is Iniesta. He's a born star and strategy master, most of my favorite stars like Xavi have been on this team so I like it best. Fingers crossed for Spain's championship.
Last edited by kanatip on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

AroimakZz

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Username: AroimakZz
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Italy, and my favorite player is Buffon. He's a born star, most of my favorite stars like Cassano have been on this team so I like it best. Fingers crossed for Italy championship.
<<

lorencez

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Haypi game: TLT
Username: lorencez
Server no: 201001
Wc2014 comment: my favorite football team is Brasil AND my favorite player is neymar Overflow. This is one of the greatest players in the world overflow and imbalance. Neymar is very fast and has great ball control, dribbling allowing you to those rivals will leave in its wake. It also has enough power for your physique, which fail to gain advantage the defender from the first step.
<<

galarath

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Haypi game: HM
Username: galarath
Server: 601
WC2014: I'm a fan of England. Because simply they have great history in football and they are the makers of this game :) and my best player is wayne rooney :D the best player in manchester united :D go england go!!
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: stavey
Server No: 201001
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is England, and my favorite player is The Golden Boy a.k.a Rooney. His spirit motivation is crucial for his fellow players,he is also an icon to them.Despite Rooney's bad performance in the previous WCs score no goals, I'm pretty sure this will change in this world cup since England's Squad is at its best at the moment. Im a huge supporter of England , I feel like I belong there. They have class players and talented young players that have the potential to be the best in the future. Even though their chances of winning the world cup is slim , their teamwork can actually make it possible to win it.

~England till I die,
I'm England till I die,
I know I am I'm sure I am,
I'm England till i die...
<<

Zoran69

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Haypi game: haypi kingdom
Username: zoran69
Server no. 130
My favorite tema is Croatia. Im from Croatia and after yesterdays game with Brazil at opening of wc I'll only say that i love football but it was too much for me, shame on Brazil team and Judge...
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Game: Haypi monsters - venide
Server: 801
Username: dggamer
I'm supporting England favourite player would have to be Rooney he's been in a World Cup before and did us proud there supporting him still now great player has the pace to keep on going.

I'd like a pair of Pegasus if that's the option. I'm all about having Pegasus.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy