Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Monstaaa

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:57 am

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Haypi Game:TLT
Username: Monstaaa
Server No: 451001
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Germany.
My favorite player is Toni Kroos. He is a young player with a great talent.
I think he is the key to lead his team to win this World Cup.
Germany team is also a very very good team this year.
<<

MetalFive

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:00 am

Haypi Game: Haypi Kingdom
Username: Metalfive
Server No: 608
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is México, and my favorite player is Rafael Márquez. He's a born leader in the field and real life, Márquez is a wonderful person inside and out (he's so handsome) he used to play in my favourite team Atlas ♥. he founded a charitable institution to help kids reach their futbol goals and keep them out of drugs. Hope México gets to the finals.
<<

Papajon87

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:10 am

WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is México, and my favorite player is Rafael Márquez. He's a born star and leader in the field, Marquez has also been known to take up wide positions when required. He's the first Mexican player to win the UEFA Champions League when Barcelona defeated Arsenal. And as a proud Mexican I support this team. Fingers crossed for México's championship.
<<

Papajon87

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:11 am

WC2014 Comment: my favorite team is USA. to me they represent an underdog. I love those who will have to fight to get to the top. My favorite player is Jozy altidore. The man helped with Haiti earthquake efforts and that shows true heart. I hope his team goes far and accomplishes its goal for a championship !
<<

Dmoeee

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 am

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: Dmoeee
Server No: 151003
WC2014 Comment: My favorite player is definitely Christiano Ronaldo, his technique as an attacker is by far the best in the World right now. I am also a big fan of Portugal, and i believe they are the underdogs in this tournament, all they have to do is come through their biggest challenge against Germany and i think they will go places. My prayers are with those in red and green, viva porugal.
<<

LuckyAwe

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 am

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: LuckyAwe
Server No: 51055
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is totally Brazil. My favorite player is Landon Donovan because he is very good and his technique is good so he shoots lots of goals. I totally hope Brazil wins!!! Keep your fingers crossed for the winner of the World Cup 2014!!! Yeah! Let's win this Brazil!
<<

citizenn20

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 am

My favorit player would be c.ronaldo and my favorit team is england but i guess that aregentina , brasil,or germany will winn the world cup
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 am

Haypi Game: HM
Username: MasterWill
Server No: 601
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Argentinia, and my favorite player is Messi. He's a born star and striker, most of my favorite stars like Agüero have been on this team so I like it best. I think they will shoot the most goals on this World Cup. Fingers crossed for Argentinia's championship.
<<

LongAn

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:26 am

Username: LongAn
Server No: 605
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Brazil, and my favorite player is Oscar. He's a born star and leader in the field, Most of my favorite stars have been on this team so I like it best. Fingers crossed for Brazil's championship. ;)
<<

Salatgemuese

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 am

Username: Salatgemuese
Server No: 601
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Germany, and my favorite player is Müller. He's a born star and shoots many goals, most of my favorite stars like Lahm have been on this team so I like it best. I think they can win this Cup. Go go go Germany!
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy