Attacking one's own alliance.

<<

Dtdttheking

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:39 am

Attacking one's own alliance.

2015 1:05 pm
Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am
Attacking one's own alliance
I am a relatively new player who has recently learned of this deceitful practice of own ally attacking. It is an outrage to and complete lack of respect for those who play honestly. I am completely disenchanted with this game now. Leaderboards and rankings? How disingenuous. I have invested a fair amount of money to accomplish what I could have by simply cheating. I will be updating my game review in the App Store and throughly explaining what this is as well as filing a formal Complaint with Apple. I feel I deserve a refund and wonder with whom do I make this request? Thank
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:46 am

Re: Attacking one's own alliance.

Dtdttheking wrote:2015 1:05 pm
Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am
Attacking one's own alliance
I am a relatively new player who has recently learned of this deceitful practice of own ally attacking. It is an outrage to and complete lack of respect for those who play honestly. I am completely disenchanted with this game now. Leaderboards and rankings? How disingenuous. I have invested a fair amount of money to accomplish what I could have by simply cheating. I will be updating my game review in the App Store and throughly explaining what this is as well as filing a formal Complaint with Apple. I feel I deserve a refund and wonder with whom do I make this request? Thank

Hi Dtdttheking,

Could you please elaborate on the issue about attacking one's own alliance to us?

According to your post, you've included a lot of info. Would you mind contacting adventure@haypi.com and giving us more details?

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report