FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login Issues

<<

Rench

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Login Issues

For a few weeks I haven't been able to log into the game while using wifi. I have to turn off wifi and run on data to open and run the game. I have tried restarting the game, restarting my iphone, update both the game and phone and nothing has changed. I don't know if anyone has the same problem or its an isolated issue.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can try to resolve this issue.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: Login Issues

This game hasn't been out for a few weeks :?.

I assume you're talking about Haypi Kingdom, I will direct you to the Bug Section of Haypi Kingdom.
If that is not the case, you can find the correct game at the Board Index.

Regarding the problem, does your WiFi run other applications? Otherwise it's a devices' problem rather than an error on Haypi's side.

Best of luck solving this,

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Rench

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:10 pm

No I'm talking about Haypi Advention for iOS. There was nothing as far as support page in game so this was the only forum I could find for the game. I was able to use my game login to have access to post this so I still hope I am in the right place.

Yes I am able to run all other apps on wifi and 4G. This is the only game that doesn't work on wifi. As stated before, I have tried all basic trouble shooting and nothing worked so far.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 pm

My apologies, it was actually my fault!
I confused this Forum with Haypi's new Forum for a new game!
To clear all confusion, you are on the right Forum, and you posted in the right Topic too.

About your actual problem, if it's not your WiFi, the only thing I can think of is killing your App from multitasking (double-tap the home button and remove Haypi Adventure) and restarting your device.
Altough this only works in a few occasions, you might have encountered some buggy situation that can be solved this way; it might just work!

Best of luck,

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Rench

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 pm

I have tried that and it didn't work unfortunately. While on wifi, it doesn't leave the home screen and it just says its loading but never leaves the home screen. I close the app and then open it again with the wifi on and it does the same. I turn the wifi off and the game works just fine. This is the only app that I have this problem with so its not the wifi or phone. I have tried to load the game on a different wifi network and the same problem occurs.
<<

support54

Elite

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:05 am

Hi, Rench, can you log in now? Server works normally. Please turn off your network, turn off your device and turn it on, then type in your account and password to login again.

Return to Bug Report