FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hero Trainng Bug

<<

Boola

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 am

Hero Trainng Bug

I was training an orange hero (level 6) with a white trainer. It was a intro-level train so there was no expectation of increasing level.

When I passed the button to train, the hero's level incremented on the screen until it hit 16 (my current level cap). When training was complete, though, my experience total and level were back to my pre-training levels.

The trainer disappeared (as expected) and the coins were decremented to reflect the cost of the training(as expected).

But experience total was not incremented as expected. So there is a visual bug associated the count-up of the levels to max, and then a counting bug as it failed to increment the experience total.

I am accessing/playing via an IPad. Let me know if any other information would be helpful in tracking down this bug.
<<

Boola

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:20 am

Re: Hero Trainng Bug

Other potentially relevant data

Latest generation IPad has 128 GB
Running IOS 7.1.1
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:08 am

Boola wrote:I was training an orange hero (level 6) with a white trainer. It was a intro-level train so there was no expectation of increasing level.

When I passed the button to train, the hero's level incremented on the screen until it hit 16 (my current level cap). When training was complete, though, my experience total and level were back to my pre-training levels.

The trainer disappeared (as expected) and the coins were decremented to reflect the cost of the training(as expected).

But experience total was not incremented as expected. So there is a visual bug associated the count-up of the levels to max, and then a counting bug as it failed to increment the experience total.

I am accessing/playing via an IPad. Let me know if any other information would be helpful in tracking down this bug.

Hi Boola,

Could you please check and confirm us your application version no.?
There's a display error on the inter-level training animation, we've noticed this issue and will fix it in the future updates.
However, we've tested and haven't recreated your situation. As we tested, the hero experience total got boosted after each training.

Please share us with more details next time you encounter the issue, so that we can try to identify the issue. Meanwhile, it'll also help us recreate your situation, test and see what we can find.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

GingerX_657

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 am

Yes had same glitch

Return to Bug Report