FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crash and wrong guild name

<<

Elmo

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Crash and wrong guild name

Hi

1. When I first choose to locate one of my resource islands from the menu and then tap to collect resource game crashes. When i restart game and try again it's ok. Happens very often.

2. Sometimes when I look for target on open sea guild name shows faulty on players. I notice this mostly when it says they are in same guild as me when they are not. You get surprised when there s no dove on the island and the owners guild shows same as yours.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 am

Re: Crash and wrong guild name

Elmo wrote:Hi

1. When I first choose to locate one of my resource islands from the menu and then tap to collect resource game crashes. When i restart game and try again it's ok. Happens very often.

2. Sometimes when I look for target on open sea guild name shows faulty on players. I notice this mostly when it says they are in same guild as me when they are not. You get surprised when there s no dove on the island and the owners guild shows same as yours.

Hi Elmo,

With regard to issue 1, could you please recall and specify:
1. whether the force close occurred after you've been on the Open Waters page for a while without any action?
2. What is your device details, iOS version no., and device memory?
3. have you got many applications running at the same time?

Concerning issue 2, it has been fixed in the coming new version, which will be available to download from the App Store after today's server maintenance.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Elmo

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:05 am

support9 wrote:
Elmo wrote:Hi

Hi Elmo,

With regard to issue 1, could you please recall and specify:
1. whether the force close occurred after you've been on the Open Waters page for a while without any action?
2. What is your device details, iOS version no., and device memory?
3. have you got many applications running at the same time?

Concerning issue 2, it has been fixed in the coming new version, which will be available to download from the App Store after today's server maintenance.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team

1. it has occured random times but I mostly remember it happening when i got apple notification about resources being full and entered back to Haypi adventure to collect the resources.

2. Ipad 4, 7.1.1(11D201), 16GB

3.Yes, other application are running 99% of the time.

Best wishes,
Elmo
OP player lol
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 am

Elmo wrote:1. it has occured random times but I mostly remember it happening when i got apple notification about resources being full and entered back to Haypi adventure to collect the resources.

2. Ipad 4, 7.1.1(11D201), 16GB

3.Yes, other application are running 99% of the time.

Best wishes,
Elmo
OP player lol

Hi Elmo,

Thank you for the details. We suggest you to double tap your HOME button to access your multi-tasking list and then clear the un-used or rarely-used applications. That'll increase your device's temporary memory and improve its performance during gameplay. In the meantime, we've improved the crash issue in version 1.0.1, anyway, I'll forward the details to our testers, test and see if we are able to recreate the situation and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you again for your support and feedback.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Elmo

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 pm

The crash has not reoccured since update thx

Return to Bug Report