FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't buy coins

<<

support54

Elite

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 am

Re: Can't buy coins

Frankenou wrote:Hi,

I can't buy cold either. When I click to purchase a package the "earth" appears (showing that it is loading) and then nothing happens. Any advice?

Please confirm you have the good network connection. Then detele app, log out of your itunes account(Setting-itunes&App Stores-click your itunes account) and login it again and reinstall the game app. If you still can't buy gold, please take the screenshot of the related info(such as did you see any message about the situation, or did it freeze or others) and send email to adventure@haypi.com. We will check for you.
<<

Blackspot Betty

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:38 am

I have also had an issue with buying coins. I use to get the spinning globe (now it's blank like in the picture below) and nothing else, so I sent a request for help and was informed by Winona it was my network or device. Funny enough I have a second account and can easily buy coins on the same network with the same device, yet it's still an issue on this account. If I click on the VIP button, I get booted. I asked for screenshots of what she saw when she opened my 'Buy Coins' and of course that was ignored. I now have a glitch when trying to do the Raider Game on this account only and once again was told it was my device or network. She didn't even open my account to check it. Hoping to find some actual help on here and not just a brush off.
Anyone else getting bogus help from Winona?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (388.96 KiB) Viewed 6364 times
<<

support54

Elite

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 am

Blackspot Betty wrote:I have also had an issue with buying coins. I use to get the spinning globe (now it's blank like in the picture below) and nothing else, so I sent a request for help and was informed by Winona it was my network or device. Funny enough I have a second account and can easily buy coins on the same network with the same device, yet it's still an issue on this account. If I click on the VIP button, I get booted. I asked for screenshots of what she saw when she opened my 'Buy Coins' and of course that was ignored. I now have a glitch when trying to do the Raider Game on this account only and once again was told it was my device or network. She didn't even open my account to check it. Hoping to find some actual help on here and not just a brush off.
Anyone else getting bogus help from Winona?

Replied your email. Please check.
<<

Blackspot Betty

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:28 pm

I have finally given up on getting any help other than emails saying it's being worked on. I've seen zero change and one of the last emails I got about Haypi being on vacation for 9 days was completely bogus. The vacation dates were soooooooo far off and then Haypi answered an email just a couple days after saying you were on vacation. Thanks for the runaround and what a joke. I'll never play another Haypi game.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (183.16 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (516.55 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:14 am

Blackspot Betty wrote:I have finally given up on getting any help other than emails saying it's being worked on. I've seen zero change and one of the last emails I got about Haypi being on vacation for 9 days was completely bogus. The vacation dates were soooooooo far off and then Haypi answered an email just a couple days after saying you were on vacation. Thanks for the runaround and what a joke. I'll never play another Haypi game.

Hi Blackspotbetty,

We're sorry for the inconvenience during our break. Our CS representative has been following up your case hope we can figure it out together.

Have fun in the Haypi Adventure world.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Blackspot Betty

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 am

As I stated above, I'm DONE. I won't be spending any more money on your games, so no need to try fixing it now. This has been going for months.
<<

Blackspot Betty

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 am

I'd just like to add these 2 photos so you & everyone else can see how long I've been dealing with this issue and the responses I was getting from the start.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (498.88 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (458.91 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
Previous

Return to Bug Report