FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

First hero secured with wine

<<

Boola

Post Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

First hero secured with wine

In- game text says that the first hero lured with wine (actually, bought with gold) will be orange. I tried this feature and got a blue hero instead. If the bug hunt seems daunting, then a temporary fix is to simply remove the screen text (also remove the same text in the help file) until you have time to address the bug.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri May 30, 2014 5:24 am

Re: First hero secured with wine

Hi Boola,

Just for your information:
You are guaranteed to recruit one orange hero the first time you use Buy 10 option to Buy Wine.
You are guaranteed to recruit one purple hero the first time you use Buy 10 option to Buy Rum.

If you use Buy 1 option then it's not guaranteed.

You can find more tips and information about the game via Menu > Help section in-game or you can refer to this help link directly: http://www.haypi.com/adventureiphone/helpen/lind_1.php

Any other questions please feel free to let us know. Hope you have fun in your exploration.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Crusader

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi,

I just used 100 wines to buy heroes and I did not get the orange hero. This is my 1st time buy the 10 heroes using wine. Please check and give me an orange hero!

Thank you Admin.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 am

Crusader wrote:Hi,

I just used 100 wines to buy heroes and I did not get the orange hero. This is my 1st time buy the 10 heroes using wine. Please check and give me an orange hero!

Thank you Admin.

Hi there,

We've checked and found that you used rums (not wines) to recruit. Please recall and confirm.

As designed, you are guaranteed to recruit one purple hero the first time you use Buy 10 option to Buy Rum.

You can find more info here: http://www.haypi.com/adventureiphone/helpen/lind_1.php

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Crusader

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:53 am

Hi Angela,

Sorry my mistake about the wine and rum mixed up.

Yes I used 100 rums to buy 10 Heroes. It is supposed to give guaranteed 1 Orange Hero for the 1st time purchase isn't it correct as stated there?

Please check and clarify.

Thank you.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:46 am

Crusader wrote:Hi Angela,

Sorry my mistake about the wine and rum mixed up.

Yes I used 100 rums to buy 10 Heroes. It is supposed to give guaranteed 1 Orange Hero for the 1st time purchase isn't it correct as stated there?

Please check and clarify.

Thank you.

Hi Crusader,

An orange hero is guaranteed in the first Buy 10 option with wines; a purple hero is guaranteed in the first Buy 10 option with rums.

In your case, you are guaranteed to have a purple hero.

Hope this clarifies it.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Crusader

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 am

Understood and thanks

Return to Bug Report