FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chat and stability problems

<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Sun May 25, 2014 11:00 am

Chat and stability problems

Good day,

The chat got major issues, it lags heavy due to a spammig problem( some players spamm to make chat lag!) allso the game crashes after wining a battle selecting a player on world map.

I strongly advise that you asign some experts on game to keep off chat players that are spamming and making game less fun.

Thank you!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 am

Re: Chat and stability problems

BlackCRO wrote:Good day,

The chat got major issues, it lags heavy due to a spammig problem( some players spamm to make chat lag!) allso the game crashes after wining a battle selecting a player on world map.

I strongly advise that you asign some experts on game to keep off chat players that are spamming and making game less fun.

Thank you!

Hi BlackCRO,

Thanks for the feedbacks. We've banned the known spammers. If you encounter chat spam again, please feel free to take screenshots and send them to adventure@haypi.com or contact server support, you can also reach out to forum support.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're doing what we can to ensure and maintain a friendly and welcoming gameplay environment.

We appreciate your assistance and report. Regarding your suggestions on bring more experts into the game, we'll consider when there are qualified candidate(s). If you have any favorable players in mind, you can also feel free to recommend to us.

With regard to the game crashes after wining a battle selecting a player on world map, could you please share us with more details?

i.e. Is it a randomly event or did it occur everytime when you win a combat against another player via Find a Target option in Open Waters?

What device are you using? What is the iOS version no. of your device? Do you have many applications running in multi-tasking list on your device then?

The more details you provide, the quicker we are able to duplicate or recreate your situation and then come up with solutions or suggestions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your reply, for now i dont have any favorite players for an expert the game is new, if there is no problem i would like to take that on me and be first expert doe to high activity on all haypi games :) later there can be more experts chosen

Reguarding the chat it still lags or as they say slowly loads. Try to fix that.

The crash problem sometimes happen when you win a battle vs player selected in world map, after winning you get that reward animation ( rum or something) then the game crashes or looses connection.

Thank you!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue May 27, 2014 5:37 am

Hi BlackCRO,

The chat has been improved and we'll try to maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere there.

With regard to your crash report, would you mind sharing us your device details? That'll help us more. We'll also test on the given info and see what we can do.

For expert title, you can refer to Haypi Kingdom, Haypi Monster forums for more information. We don't encourage self-nomination, however, if a player's qualified and good, we'll evaluate and consider.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 am

Hi Angela,

Hehe i didnt nominate my self i just gave a suggestion, other players can give they oppinion :D will see..

I got iphone4s it got latest iOS..

Thank you!
<<

Boola

Post Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Re: Chat and stability problems -more crash details

I, too, have experienced crashes. I have experienced them occasionally when viewing videos (both the battle replays and the game strategy tutorials.

I am running on a 128 gb ipad so I would not expect memory problems. I have tried clearing out the memory of all other programs (by hand) but still get the problem occasionally.

The problem is either intermittent or related to game memory use (or both) because I have played a video, crashed, and then gone back into the game and immediately been able to view the same video without crashing.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri May 30, 2014 4:49 am

Re: Chat and stability problems -more crash details

Boola wrote:I, too, have experienced crashes. I have experienced them occasionally when viewing videos (both the battle replays and the game strategy tutorials.

I am running on a 128 gb ipad so I would not expect memory problems. I have tried clearing out the memory of all other programs (by hand) but still get the problem occasionally.

The problem is either intermittent or related to game memory use (or both) because I have played a video, crashed, and then gone back into the game and immediately been able to view the same video without crashing.

BlackCRO wrote:Hi Angela,

Hehe i didnt nominate my self i just gave a suggestion, other players can give they oppinion :D will see..

I got iphone4s it got latest iOS..

Thank you!

Hi BlackCRO & Boola,

Thank you for your crash reports, we'll forward them to our testers and see what we can do to improve.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report