FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ocean Tourney update.

<<

SeaRaider88

Post Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Ocean Tourney update.

I have been playing over a year now and not been able to reach a top ten score in ocean tourney and the gap now is not getting any smaller now.

It makes playing it a waste of time as the only reward is not abtainable as the top 20 or so players are just to far ahead of everyone else.

I think like relics getting extra spots as more people gained higher levels a similar thing should be done in OT. Rewards like claiming the heroes should be extended past the top ten. Lots of players have the hero william from OT as when then started there were less players and people were not as high a level so it was easier to reach the top ten score required. Now its practically impossible.

It also could help that when claiming rewards, rather than just taking away gained points it ahould take away from your ranked points therefore if your no.1 and claim a reward you should drop so many points depending on that reward... Then others would get a chance to catch up or get ahead..

Just an idea as soon i shall give uo playing with all the others who have
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:18 am

Re: Ocean Tourney update.

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the team for consideration and discussion.

Thanks again for your love and support.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

SugarLynn

Post Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:11 pm

I think the best way to fix OT is to make it reset every month so that the inactive players aren't holding ranks on there anymore. The points difference between ranks now is crazy and it's causing everyone to be stuck in the same area.

Also, it would be nice if the rewards were awarded to people in the top ranges that didn't have them yet. Like creating a top rewards area that you have to make it to that will fit 10 people at a time that haven't collected the rank 1-10 prizes yet.

For example: if all of the rank 1-10 players that are currently on the list have all the rank 1-10 rewards, then the rewards area would include 20 ranks instead. If only 2 of the rank 1-10 players have those rewards then the area would include the top 12.

Kind of complicated to explain. But just a suggestion.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:55 am

SugarLynn wrote:I think the best way to fix OT is to make it reset every month so that the inactive players aren't holding ranks on there anymore. The points difference between ranks now is crazy and it's causing everyone to be stuck in the same area.

Also, it would be nice if the rewards were awarded to people in the top ranges that didn't have them yet. Like creating a top rewards area that you have to make it to that will fit 10 people at a time that haven't collected the rank 1-10 prizes yet.

For example: if all of the rank 1-10 players that are currently on the list have all the rank 1-10 rewards, then the rewards area would include 20 ranks instead. If only 2 of the rank 1-10 players have those rewards then the area would include the top 12.

Kind of complicated to explain. But just a suggestion.

Hi there,

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll let the team know and see what their consideration or discussion goes.

Thanks again for your support and love.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Return to Suggestions