FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Merge

<<

300_Spartans

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:17 am

Server Merge

Hi Support,

I noticed that there are alot of inactive players in server 1. Would you consider merging the 2 servers together? This will help to make the game more active!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:12 am

Re: Server Merge

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll forward it for further discussion and consideration.

Thanks again for your love and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

n0name

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:16 pm

yes i agree i play on s2 and a lot of
people from here would
like that as well
we can send a mail and see for yourselfs
<<

Shinza

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:24 am

@spartans Maybe if you didnt farm everyone into quiting by exploiting the games flawed system you wouldnt be stuck with no one to farm anymore, common sense but then again its been proven you have none
<<

Mepr_397

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Shinza wrote:@spartans Maybe if you didnt farm everyone into quiting by exploiting the games flawed system you wouldnt be stuck with no one to farm anymore, common sense but then again its been proven you have none

Lol shinza :lol: u big crying baby, it's not Spartans fault that u don't know how to play the game and u quit.. It's a war game, and ppl need res to lvl up! I guess now u stopped playing war games u started farm village? Have fun there!

All active players are looking forward to the merge 8-)
<<

Shinza

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:52 am

@ mepr Lol i quit long before the spartans came around, you call it a war game but they exploit the game by getting res but never winning.... I forgot you like the game like this because you could never win a attack anyway. Pretty sure haypi didnt intend for the mechanics to work like that but who knows guess you will still be wasting your time on a dead game and be an irrelevant bottom feeder like you always were and still are. P.s the merge wont bring life back into this game its already far past that point

-everybody hatin i just call them fans tho <3

Return to Suggestions