FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions - Alliance

<<

300_Spartans

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 am

Suggestions - Alliance

Hi Haypi team,

I like to make some suggestions as below.

Alliance Help
Currently each member is only allow to attack or defence by themselves without any help from the alliance,in real time. I suggest that there will be a feature which allows fellow alliance members to send in heroes to help to defend or attack? Ie increase the number of heroes to defend and attack.

Alliance member online indicator
Can there be an alliance members online indicator so that we can know if any one particular member is online?

Alliance fund
There is a possibility to include more items for exchange for your donations

Servers and new members
I am currently residing in server 1. Is there a possibility to allow new joiners to join this sever or combine the servers togethers? This will allow players to meet new players and make the community more engaging.

This game has been amazing for me so far and I believed with the above features, it will take the game one level up.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Suggestions - Alliance

Hi there,

With regard to the online indicator, you can check it in MEMBERS > Last Login. Thank you very much for your suggestions. We'll forward them for further discussion and consideration.

Thanks again for your support and love.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

300_Spartans

Post Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

i would very much recommend a online indicator, Green showing if a player is online and Red if he/she is not online. The method you had advise only show the last log in time and not necessary meant that the player is online

Just a thought..
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 am

300_Spartans wrote:i would very much recommend a online indicator, Green showing if a player is online and Red if he/she is not online. The method you had advise only show the last log in time and not necessary meant that the player is online

Just a thought..

Currently, when an ally is online, there's a red "ONLINE" appears in Members > Last Login. Thanks for the sharing anyway.

We appreciate your suggestions and we'll see what we can do to bring more fun to players.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

300_Spartans

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 am

Thanks for the reply. It would be great you can consider having alliance members can help each other during raid only if they are online. This will definately increase the activity of gameplay from each players

Return to Suggestions