FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game improvement

<<

Blue-Flower

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Game improvement

I fear the worse for this game :( . Never enough resourses to upgrade anything. And when you finaly can, upgrading takes forever. So many ppl already stopped playing :o. When i asked them why they stopped i got the same answer everytime: bored :( not good for sure.

Haypi Kingdom
Blue-Flower S134 active expert
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Re: Game improvement

I agree, I can't even really get into the game to start with. I played Pirates for a little, got bored with it. but this game I got bored the 2nd week. It could be pretty interesting with some tweaks. It would be a shame to spend the time to make this game and not adjust it to keep it interesting.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:48 am

Thanks for the feedback. We've forwarded them to the team and will see what we can do to bring more fun to the game.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:22 am

Agree on what cute flower says :oops:

I would like allso add a nes suggestions,

Add statistic on players profile info on winnings and looses,

Allso make te pirate islandsand ress islands easyer, or make loot bigger cause on lvl of def its on those islands the loot aunt worth to loose so many ships.

Thank you!
<<

Benjivw88

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Regarding the Furbish Territory, it's quite frustrating to choose your level of waves:

1. If you choose wave 1-20, you get to build up your defenses (hp and attack) with the stars and in effect gain more recourses in the process. However, it boots you off once you finish wave 20 even though you haven't lost a single defensive building.

2. If you choose wave 11-30, you have less amount of time for star to gain for defenses and recourses that could be gained. Consequently, loosing after wave 22.

Would there be a way to allow players to choose an unlimited mode as well as the wave mode?

Thanks, Ben
<<

zzzzz

Post Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 am

Benjivw88 wrote:Regarding the Furbish Territory, it's quite frustrating to choose your level of waves:

1. If you choose wave 1-20, you get to build up your defenses (hp and attack) with the stars and in effect gain more recourses in the process. However, it boots you off once you finish wave 20 even though you haven't lost a single defensive building.

2. If you choose wave 11-30, you have less amount of time for star to gain for defenses and recourses that could be gained. Consequently, loosing after wave 22.

Would there be a way to allow players to choose an unlimited mode as well as the wave mode?

Thanks, Ben

I can't attack Furbish Territory very well. :cry:
<<

Darkman

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 am

I've been playing for three weeks now, while I like the game I also see why so many people quit.
First the resource islands are a joke....WAY to high of difficulty for little if any gain, I seldom see anyone take anything higher than a level 6.
Next to no information on the game, Help icon need more information...please explain differences between research icons, upgrade prices and any additional information.
Silver amounts need to be at a minimum of 50% higher and it would be nice to have a bank for silver.... Higher levels have a very difficult time to store and save enough silver for needed research. All players playing before plundering amounts were lowered have a definite advantage in the game.
Last....please add more information here on forum, I believe I'm the first to post here in several weeks.

Thanks

Darkman
<<

Darkman

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:13 am

Is there going to be any improvements to the game?
Current plundering levels make it next to impossible for me to keep interest in the game.... My targets are limited to my level -1 and above and often I find that it takes more resources to build my losses than I take in and certainly not enough to build much.
In other words, once a player hits defense level 7 the game looses it appeal.
Suggestions:
Increase resource island output and decrease their defenses ( no one occupies high level islands because gains are not worth the loses)
Increase pirates islands resources, once again the amount of resources gained are not worth the attacking costs.
Increase plundering percentage amounts
Introduce a Bank that can store silver

This is a good game BUT it loses its appeal fast.

Darkman

Return to Suggestions