FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of suggestions

<<

Krauzza_924

Post Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 am

List of suggestions

hey everyone :) this is just a list of suggestions that id like to see after playing through a bit of this game.

* More definition between alliances
alliance rank is based on alliance level/number of members? the ranking seems a bit plain to me, i think the ranking would be more defined if alliances were allowed alliance emblems/symbols. not only on the alliance page, but like a VIP, showing up next to the players name aswell. whether its a picture a certain size or emoji. something would be better than nothing :)

*silver
we can see that youve made silver the hardest resource in the game to get, especially in resource islands aswell. i suggest another way of gaining silver,it doesnt have to make it easier, just an alternative way than by resource island/attacking players. it might be something like a certain amount of silver an hour, varying from the players rank. similar to what you have with the prestige and the tourney. because at the moment the lack of silver is making it hard to train heroes/upgrade, because if you have a lack of silver most people around you are likely to have it to. and the find a target gaining in price the more you use it, on a bad day it can take 2k silver to find a 2k silver hit. with no gain, the only other option would be coins, and free players dont want that.

*being attacked
in the game, while being attacked you get a symbol of 2 swords clashing together, this is on the main screen. go to your second screen and you see a banner that says something like "your territory is under attack" , it would be alot better if we were able to see that attack live (of course not being able to move or upgrade defenses or anything but just watch) this would save players not doing anything, just looking at the banner and waiting for the report. in saying this, it takes away the risk factor of the opponent being online/offline, which makes it a little less interesting and less tactical.
Krauzza
Shinigami
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

Re: List of suggestions

Good suggestions Sir.

In regards to silver, I quite like the Kingdom style of currency income with the forts. It also separates the currency from the other resource types, and shouldn't expire unless abandons or stolen.wm
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

Krauzza

Post Fri May 30, 2014 9:37 am

redgun wrote:Good suggestions Sir.

In regards to silver, I quite like the Kingdom style of currency income with the forts. It also separates the currency from the other resource types, and shouldn't expire unless abandons or stolen.wm

i do agree, i like the way it is, its good, but id still like to have an alternative way, something a bit different. :)
Shinigami
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:05 am

Hi Krauzza,

Thank you for the suggestions. With regard to the simultaneous combat video, that'll be very difficult to achieve in mobile game.

However, concerning your other suggestions, we'll forward them for designer's consideration.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Suggestions