FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

suggestions

<<

ShapeShift

Post Sun May 25, 2014 7:23 am

suggestions

i know its supposed to be under suggestions but oh well, the game isnt bad, but it feels like leveling is too easy? , the ranking system is dodgy too its done based on level you cant be very individual when there 50 people all on the same level as you, attacking people surely after being attacked once, the need for war refuse is un necassary? and finally the troops i see there is a limit of how many troops you hold, does that mean when we all have max docks we will all be maintaining the same size army?
idk just seems a little odd
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 10:40 am

Re: suggestions

ShapeShift wrote:i know its supposed to be under suggestions but oh well, the game isnt bad, but it feels like leveling is too easy? , the ranking system is dodgy too its done based on level you cant be very individual when there 50 people all on the same level as you, attacking people surely after being attacked once, the need for war refuse is un necassary? and finally the troops i see there is a limit of how many troops you hold, does that mean when we all have max docks we will all be maintaining the same size army?
idk just seems a little odd

Hi ShapeShift,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The War Refuse design was intended to give players enough time to develop and prepare themselves after being attacked. However, if you want, you can remove your Shield by initiating another attack against other players. With regard to your troops question, would you mind elaborating a little bit on it? I'm not so sure that I've completely understood.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

ShapeShift

Post Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 am

fair enough, okay so i beleive the "docks" building controls how many troops a player can hold correct? this building can be upgraded which will then increase army size right? which means it obviously has a max level, so eventually players will begin to fully upgrade the buulding, this means that all the players will have the same army size which doesnt really make sense?
<<

LoicHe13

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:51 pm

I suggest to improve the way of war because it can not find the opposing members on the map, search for a player on the map with his nickname.
thank you

Return to Suggestions