FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Holiday Rewards

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

WolfKillerX

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:03 am

Holiday Rewards

I've not been able to get the daily 15 coins from the holiday rewards either day, is this a known problem or is it just me?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: Holiday Rewards

Hi WolfKillerX,

The special activity reward is delivered to your Reward Center (the glittering box in the top right corner of your main screen).
Please note that the activity reward expires the next day, please claim it in time to avoid unnecessary loss.

Please also note that our server time is based on GMT.

Any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

WolfKillerX

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Yeah I know, and it's not been there either day and quite a few people wrote the same thing in the world chat that I just wrote here so I wanted to know if theres a problem with the reward on the android servers.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:50 pm

WolfKillerX wrote:Yeah I know, and it's not been there either day and quite a few people wrote the same thing in the world chat that I just wrote here so I wanted to know if theres a problem with the reward on the android servers.

Hi WolfKillerX,

Thanks for the follow-up information. We'll check and see what we can do to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient, we'll work out a solution for you guys and girls.

Please stay tuned.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

QQ363904576

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 am

support9 wrote:Hi WolfKillerX,

The special activity reward is delivered to your Reward Center (the glittering box in the top right corner of your main screen).
Please note that the activity reward expires the next day, please claim it in time to avoid unnecessary loss.

Please also note that our server time is based on GMT.

Any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

A few days the,the glittering box in the top right corner of your main screenDon't get :evil:
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:29 am

Hi guys and girls,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We've compensated 45 gold coins to the affected accounts. Please claim them in mail attachment in time to avoid unnecessary losses.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Reports