FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trouble logging in..

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

mIchdrId

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 am

Trouble logging in..

Hi Guys,

First of all i want to thanks you for giving us a very nice game. My concern is as of today i cannot login my account. i tried uninstalling and installing the game but no luck logging in. i really enjoy playing this game. I would like to seek for your assistance. Thank you.

Account Name: mIchdrId
Server: 3101
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S Duos
OS Version: ICS 4.0.4
<<

sumogreg

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 am

Re: Trouble logging in..

I have the same problem on server 3101. I was playing, the game froze now I can't login. Tried unistall reinstall, rebooting and clearing cache. I'm guessing a server issue?
<<

AU_JIRAT

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 am

I have the same problem in this serve too. Please be fix.
<<

Fonglee

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 am

SAME!

I did everything you guys did too. I just started today for like 10 mins.

An additional thing i did was download on my tablet as well; same problem happening, cant login.

I think the servers are down or something went wrong today. only explantion

:|
<<

mIchdrId

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 am

well i don't know, maybe our account are suspended or banned already for whatever reason. Too bad i really like and enjoy this game. I hope someone help us or inform us on whats happening on our accounts. well to be honest with this i'm starting to lose my passion for this game.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 am

I doubt the Admins bother to look into accounts that aren't suspected, from my own experiences, they don't really give a darn about their players :?.

They created this game, got a lot of people to play it, and when it was at its peak, they left it for another game to suck more money out of their players.
This has been done 3 times now on iOS, being Haypi Kingdom, Haypi Dragons and Haypi Monsters.

tl;dr : Support for this game is horrible.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

mIchdrId

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 am

Koenaj wrote:I doubt the Admins bother to look into accounts that aren't suspected, from my own experiences, they don't really give a darn about their players :?.

They created this game, got a lot of people to play it, and when it was at its peak, they left it for another game to suck more money out of their players.
This has been done 3 times now on iOS, being Haypi Kingdom, Haypi Dragons and Haypi Monsters.

Thanks mate! Good luck to us!
<<

raegeryn

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 pm

I have the same problem, I try to download the game in an other phone but I can't enter.
Please solve this problem
<<

Morgana

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 am

Koenaj wrote:I doubt the Admins bother to look into accounts that aren't suspected, from my own experiences, they don't really give a darn about their players :?.

Hey Koenaj, long time no chat! I was stuck out of my main account for the longest time on account of a forgotten password. I JUST NOW after 6 months or more of asking support to help me reset it, got a reply through support within my game application. When I checked the message they sent me a website link where I could have my old password emailed to the email on my main account so I could know it and use it to reset my password right from that website link. So here I am, FINALLY, back into my main account.

The problem I am having is similar to all of you here, except the reason I cannot log into my old main account from my OLD HTC Desire 626 Android phone and put it on my NEW ANDROID PHONE, I cannot log in! Each time I try to log in the game says "USER DOES NOT EXIST" and it forces me to start a NEW account on a NEW default server called "3001" instead of letting me be on server 3103 (which is where my main account is).

So now.... I feel like all that HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS I spent on gold coins for this game on my main account to advance as far as I did and all my hard work and effort is for NOTHING now. They basically took my money and ran with it out the door because I have a NEW phone now and can no longer EVEN PLAY on my old account. Im being FORCED to ditch all my hard work and coins and encyclopedia book filling up almost complete because of this.

And then I find out Haypi Inc has STOPPED Haypi Monster from being able to run let alone even be DOWNLOADED and INSTALLED to any android phone device and the game is NO LONGER available on Google Play Store. When I search HAYPI on my old phone to reinstall it on the old AND new phone, IT IS NOT THERE.

I had to do a workaround by installing the AMAZON APP STORE app onto my phone by allowing unknown install sources, and then look up this game by title using the Amazon App program on my phone and then only then could I install it ON MY NEW PHONE as well as back on my old one.

But the issue is, once I install it on my NEW android phone, Im stuck on server 3001 and CANNOT even use the "reference code" feature using a friends ref code on their account to GET ONTO the old 3103 server where all my friends, my boyfriend, and my main account is.

So now Im stuck forced into playing AN ALL NEW ACCOUNT and starting all over again!!! This is ridiculous! I spent MONTHS if not a year or two working on that account and now because they drop it for android and remove it from play store, I can no longer use my old account or play on it or enjoy my VIP5 perks? WTF? They need to SERIOUSLY put it back up on android google playstore for download and or fix my broken account, or at least COMPENSATE ME by returning to me on my NEW ACCOUNT all the gold coins I paid for on my old one. That would only be fair! >:(
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~

Return to Feedback