FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hippogon way to powerful!!!!

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

xxR3B3Lxx

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 am

Hippogon way to powerful!!!!

Hippogons attacks need to be reduced he is way to strong!!! There arent many ways to beat it other than pure luck. Please consider reducing its strengths my cygness shoukd not be killed in one shot with boulder, with rain prayer up....explain how that works? Water beats rock rain prayer lowers rocks attacks.....see my point????
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 am

Re: Hippogon way to powerful!!!!

Rain Prayer does not influence the damage Boulder does. It stays at 90 Power.
Also, is your Cygness S graded? If you were to face an S Hippogon that used PoD as a non-S monster, you'll always be 1hit K-O'd :?.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

cleanfrog

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Re: Hippogon way to powerful!!!!

Yes, rebel's cygness is S grade

Rain only reduces fire and plant type skills in half. Clicking on the rain weather icon states its only fire and plant skills that are reduced during rain weather. Although in my experience whenever i have a monster with earth type skills with rain weather active, the earth skill number is shown in red and the skill number is also halfed. Plus the red arrow pointing down if im fighting a water type monster. I think that its a common mistake to assume that rain lowers earth skills. I also believe that the earth skill damage number shouldnt turn red and be halved during rain, this could be a glitch i dunno. Even with the earth skill shown red and halved with rain out, earth skills still do the same amount of damage as they would without the rain weather. Unless of course youre figting a water type, hence the red arrow pointing down. I think perhaps you were fighting a really powerfull hippogon with stat bets and skill upgrades, reb. There are many other factors in battle.

Return to Feedback