FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

gold prices are insane.

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

lichy12

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 pm

gold prices are insane.

allow me to share a pic, if you don't mind.. just to start this off with a nice moment i had in the game.

apart from the fact its like the 4th time i had to kill one this these bastards because i ran out of cards (that costs like a cure for cancer, but ill get on that later) allow me to direct you to the part of the pic that indicates the ammount it costs to buy a gold seal card. too lazy to count all those digits?! well thats 2.5mil gold coins. you know how much thats worth? well according to this pic:

that is 2,500,000 divided by 1600, 1600 being the highest amount you can buy at a time, multiplied by its price which is 351.20 shekels or 100.165401 U.S. dollars or 72.8104971 Euros.
so: (2,500,000/1600)*100.165401 equals to 156,508.439062 U.S. DOLLARS or 113,766.402 Euros.

so.. its just over the top so no one can 100% catch a legendary? i thought so too but then i remembered "hey, this game is for kids who dont know better and addicts who like this lottery machine that has pokemons in it. so either a kid will buy it without knowing what he just did, or he didnt care or an addict will buy it because he is an addict. so long as the bank allows it ofc.."

now.. this whole gold stuff never bothered me THAT much because i get it, this is how you make lots of money from this addicting game and its all fine and good.. kudos on making good games and getting money from it. but its rlly getting DISGUSTING on how obvious and clear it is.. at least try to make it more subtle rather that demanding ppl to pay without a shame to progress at a normal pace.. you know how much a seal card costs? a SINGLE seal card costs?! 10 gold coins. that's about 1 dollar each time you throw a card at a monster and it bloody blows it up. you throw 15 cards at some random epic/legendary? that's 15 bucks, man.. sure you get cards on a daily basis so on most part you don't actually BUY them unless 4 cards a day is not enough for you. which it isn't. ever. catching a common monster can burn like 3-4 cards if it feels like it and you have a bad day. maybe more.

my point? everything costs gold coins in the game and thats FINE but the prices are overpriced to the point of making this jew feel sick. fix it or.. well, i guess nothing. but there is such a thing called respect. and a business is nothing without its customers and if you disrespect your customers like that and put insane prices on everything at some point ppl will get fed up with it and move away.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 am

Re: gold prices are insane.

I've been with this game for quite a long time, and if I've learned one thing, it's that Haypi doesn't give a single damn thing about their players. Bugs stay unsolved for months, people suddently can't log in their accounts anymore, and Haypi is nowhere to be found.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

lichy12

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 pm

this game is getting retardedly slow once you get to around level 20 if you don't plan to buy any gold coins. fix your prices or find another way to make ppl happy.
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

lichy12 wrote:this game is getting retardedly slow once you get to around level 20 if you don't plan to buy any gold coins. fix your prices or find another way to make ppl happy.

Nothing unexpected lol

Have Fun :)
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Well somebody is new to haypi. Here's a protip lichy: deal with it or shut up and leave. Haypi has been screwing people over for a payday since 2010/2011 when haypi kingdom came out and I've seen all of it. It's always been something with them, in hk you had to pay to upgrade your resources which was the only way you could feed a decent size army. In HD you had to fork over cash to get good dragons and speed up the crazy cool down times. In HM we have OEL and even more cool downs. So you're not the first to notice this crap nor will you be the last, but after hearing people complain about the same crap for nearly 4 years I can honestly say it's getting old. Welcome to the haypi family, now kindly bend over and take it quietly like the rest of us or it's get out when you still can.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:Well somebody is new to haypi. Here's a protip lichy: deal with it or shut up and leave. Haypi has been screwing people over for a payday since 2010/2011 when haypi kingdom came out and I've seen all of it. It's always been something with them, in hk you had to pay to upgrade your resources which was the only way you could feed a decent size army. In HD you had to fork over cash to get good dragons and speed up the crazy cool down times. In HM we have OEL and even more cool downs. So you're not the first to notice this crap nor will you be the last, but after hearing people complain about the same crap for nearly 4 years I can honestly say it's getting old. Welcome to the haypi family, now kindly bend over and take it quietly like the rest of us or it's get out when you still can.

Always nice to read your subtle comments Rex :lol:!

<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:12 am

I dont think at the admin like or interest us Gripes.
I spend many money for this game at last week i opened many orange egg without any legendary.

this is ridicolous.
I talk with many player ingame and they are in my same condition.

We talk and we think we stop to buy coins because is impossible to find any legendary.

Change system or u lose player and money ;)
THIS IS MY SUGGESTION
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 am

MrPelle wrote:I dont think at the admin like or interest us Gripes.
I spend many money for this game at last week i opened many orange egg without any legendary.

this is ridicolous.
I talk with many player ingame and they are in my same condition.

We talk and we think we stop to buy coins because is impossible to find any legendary.

Change system or u lose player and money ;)
THIS IS MY SUGGESTION

This situation is now almost since start of the game.
<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 am

That was fun. Admin dont reply here
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 pm

MrPelle wrote:That was fun. Admin dont reply here

They usually don't :|.
Welcome to Haypi Co.

Return to Feedback