FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

purchasing coins

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

spark2000

Post Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am

purchasing coins

Hello... Any GM on? Actually i have a problem about purchasing the in game coins in haypi monster... I bought 2 time the 50 coins package... But untill now i still didn't get any coins... However, it has put the money charge on my visa... So, plz fix it... Give m those coins or refund back my money... Or just cancel my order... Ty...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:59 am

Re: purchasing coins

spark2000 wrote:Hello... Any GM on? Actually i have a problem about purchasing the in game coins in haypi monster... I bought 2 time the 50 coins package... But untill now i still didn't get any coins... However, it has put the money charge on my visa... So, plz fix it... Give m those coins or refund back my money... Or just cancel my order... Ty...

Hi spark2000,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are grateful about your purchase and support.

If you've charged via Google, please send your Google Wallet receipt/confirmation letter to monstersupport@haypi.com. We'll check the status of your purchases and then get back to you with corresponding solutions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

spark2000

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:36 am

So do i need to submit a new ticket along with the screenshot of the receipt from my google wallet?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 pm

spark2000 wrote:So do i need to submit a new ticket along with the screenshot of the receipt from my google wallet?

Yes, Haypi will check if the confirmation letter is real, and will check the status of your purchase afterwards.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

spark2000

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Posted it... I will w8 for now... I hope that the coins will be given to me faster... Cause i really need to upgrade my vip lv... Btw, i'm not the only player that eccounter this problem... I saw newbie shouting in the world chat asking about this problem... I hope u guys will fix it fast... For good reputation of this game... :D
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 am

spark2000 wrote:Posted it... I will w8 for now... I hope that the coins will be given to me faster... Cause i really need to upgrade my vip lv... Btw, i'm not the only player that eccounter this problem... I saw newbie shouting in the world chat asking about this problem... I hope u guys will fix it fast... For good reputation of this game... :D

Hi spark2000,

Thanks for the feedback. This issue is usually caused by network disconnection, instability or unknown communication error occurred during the Google and Haypi transaction. Technically, it's a bit difficult to get rid of. However, whenever a player encounters the issue, s/he can feel free to contact monstersupport@haypi.com for suggestions. You can forward us the receipts we'll check, verify and confirm the purchases and then get back to you with corresponding solutions.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

spark2000

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 am

It had been already 48 hours... However there is still no response on my problem... I'm already did everything that u guys told... There is still no response!
<<

spark2000

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:42 am

Alright... 1 minutes a go i get my coins... Ty

Return to Android Version